Chapter 7

Readers discretion advised.

For a few seconds she stood stock still in the grip of familiar arms around her totally taken off guard

Memories came rushing back to her mind making her eyes prickle and heart claw. But when she felt him grazing his nose at the side of her bare neck breathing there she was pushed out of the shock there and then. She gasped into the palm still covering her mouth.

With wide eyes filled with angst she started struggling desperately against him. Her words were muffled by his hand as she tried to yell through it but only minimum sound came out. Upon that his grip only turned more gruesome.

She looked around frantically as her eyes adjusted to the darkness that there were only concrete walls all around them. Panicked built up in her.

Why has he suddenly appeared before her when he has clearly stated that he didn't want to see her again? Why?

In that same position he turned them around with a wriggling she in his arms and removing his one arm that was around her stomach pushed at a wall in front.

A door cracked open through heavy concrete making her bewildered and stilled for the second time as her protests halted in shock.

She visibly paled as he gave her a rough push inside the small congested lightly lit room and entering himself shut the door behind before turning to her.

Her breaths were coming out in spurts. Her eyes were lined with red hue and fear was clearly dancing there.

"Go on. Scream. Nobody would hear us now my dear Khush!" He half smiled and took predatory steps towards her with certain lethal glint in his eyes causing chills to run down her spine.

"What are you doing?" She kept moving back as much as he moved forward until she was trapped between him and the wall.

"I heard you cried a lot. Almost died giving birth to Arsh. I'm here to console you!" His words might be sympathising but his eyes were cold that sent cold shivers till her toes.