alliance broke...

Hey guys I am here with the first chapter of Afsana pyaar ka....❤️

So don't forget to do vote and give your lovely reviews to the chapter....

___________________________________________

One girl was shown sitting in front of the mirror getting ready in bridal attire...she is happy that today she was getting married but little bit of nervous aslo....

The door of her room opens with the jerk making her startled....she turns and sees her little sister who is standing there with the plate of mithai in her hand and smiling at her nervously.....

The girl comes to her and smiles at her while holding her one ear with one hand sitting at her level as the other girl was sitting on the table....

The girl shakes her head and slaps her playfully.....but later smiled at her and hugs her....so this two girls revealed to be arora sisters....

Pooja- preeta Kab Badi hogi tu....abh dekh main bhi shaddi karke chali jaungi tho yeh Teri nadani aur shaitani kon jhelega Haan....(breaks the hug)

Preeta- jiji aap vho sab baat chodiye aaj apki shaddi hain....aap tho yeh mithai Khao aur thodi si smile karo....(stuffed one jelebi in her mouth)kya yeh aise muf utar kar bethe hoon....muzhe apni jiji ka yeh phool sa chera murzhaya hua accha nahi lagta Haan.....

Pooja- preeta tu nahi smajhegi....ek tho muzhe itni becheni hoon rahi hain aur tuzhe mithai ke padi hain....

Preeta- Haan tho kyu nahi padegi....are motiraam ke mithai hain....jaha logo ke subha sein line lagti hain mithai keliye....(says proudly and Pooja hits her) ahhh jiji....

Pooja- chup kar jaa....aur bata main acchi tho lag rahi hoon na....

Preeta- aap na duniya ke sabsein pyaari duhlan lag rahe hoon....sabse pyaari....(puts Kajal behind her ear) abh apko kisi ke buri nazar nahi lagegi....

Pooja- shukriyaan meri nadan si guddiya.....abh na meri shaddi ke baad Teri baari bhi aane vali hain jaldi....Maa aur bauji abh tere piche dodenge shaadi ke baat lekar....Pata nahi tuzh jaisi paglet sein kon pagal shaddi karega....(smacks her head)

Preeta- kya jiji....kahi na kahi koi tho Mata ji ne mere liye bhi tho banaya hoga and aap dekhna vho bilkul humari thrah ek dam sweet sabsein pyaar sein baat karne vala aur humsein bhi dher sara pyaar karne vala hoga....(hugs her from back and her sister smiles at her)

On the other side screen sifts to the one car....one person is speaking over a call angrily through Bluetooth....this person revels to be Karan luthra.....

Who is perfectly ready in his black suit...his hairs were jelled perfectly....shades on his eyes giving all classy vibes.....

Karan- what the hell Aman....aarange the model or eles you are fired....so your time starts now main jab tak banaras phochu muzhe ek ladki ready chaiye....or else sign your resignation latter.....(cutted the call and throws the Bluetooth in anger)

Karan car jumped because of the unstable road....making him unbalance he holds the front seat for support....his driver stopped the car.....

Karan- what the hell....can't you see....agar gadi chalana nahi Ata tho yeh kaam karte he kyu hoon....(says angrily his driver gets scared)

Driver- sorry sir....vh...vho road kharab hain yaha ka main dhyaan rakhunga....

Karan didn't replied to him and goes through his laptop....his driver turns and starts the car....they are moving towards the one of the famous palace which is in banaras....

~~~

Preeta and Pooja were talking when the opens and Rajesh and mamta enters in...preeta and Pooja sees then and smile of their faces vanished seeing the tense expressions on their faces....