little change🫶

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of Afsana pyaar ka....❤️

Don't forget to do vote and give your lovely reviews to the chapter❤️
___________________________________________

Aashta talks about preeta's marriage with Rajesh and mamta....and she also tells them about raj and suggested him as prospective groom for preeta....

At which mamta and Rajesh both are not agree but somehow Aashta makes them agree about it as she thinks that this marriage is good for preeta as she likes raj and they both understand eachother also....

She also tells them how he takes care of everything when they were in any kind of trouble....she also makes them remember that he is the one who comes to help preeta and Pooja when they were gets bullying by some bad boys....he is the one who protected the girls of their house and also said them that they will never get good guy like him for preeta....

Mamta agrees to it but Rajesh is still in doubt about this marriage....he is agree as Aashta requested him to look at this proposal in positive still wanted to confirm because it is his daughter marriage and he wanted to make sure all so that she can't face any problem in future so he asked some time to think about it and till then he requested both not to talk about it to preeta and Pooja....

Screen sifts to karan who is sitting in the room thinking about tomorrow and tears were present in his eyes....Kaveri comes there and sees him with moist eyes....

Kaveri- chote....(he looks up and she comes to him)

He sees and hugs her tightly and tears slips from his eyes....she patted his back to calm him and he sobs softly while crying.....

Karan- diii Kal....(breaks the hug)

Kaveri- shhh kuch maat bolo hume pata hain....

Karan- I am fine....(she sees him)

Kaveri- yeah I know kitne fine hoon....Pata hain hume har saal tum is din par mumma aur papa ko bhaut yaad karte hoon....chahe pure saal tumhe unka zikra karna bhi pasand na hoon lekin is ek din tumhe unki kami khalti hain....

Karan- itna bhi miss nahi karta main unko....aap hoon na mere pass....vaise aap yaha....kuch kaam tha....(said wipping his little tears)

Kaveri- tumhe dekhne aaye the aur yaad dilane aaye the ke kal....(he cuts her)

Karan- pandit jii ko Lana hain muzhe yaad hain main le aaunga....(she smiles slightly and nodded)

Kaveri- chal abh soo jaa hum bhi chalte hain kal ke tyaari bhi dekhni hain thodi...(he nodded) good night....

Karan- good night dii....(she leaves from there)
.
.
.
.

In morning preeta comes to mandir with her family as her mother and father insisted her to come with them....

Preeta- he devi maiyaa hum aapsein humesha he kuch na kuch apne liye mangte rehte hain na...lekin is baar apko humari un saari iccha ko baju main rakh isko sabsein pehle puri karna hain....humare bauji unki jaldi sein jaldi ek dam thik kar dijiye....

She closes her eyes and stands there while joining her hands....Karan steps towards mandir and stops at some tracks feeling something strange inside his heart....

Pandit jii gives Prasad to everyone when his eyes falls on Karan who is standing there....so he passes the plate of Prasad to other pandit and moves to karan....

Pandit joins his hand greeting him and Karan joins his hand saying namaste....they leaves with eachother as he already called him pandit about it...

Preeta opens her eyes and turns around to see but didn't find anyone....she wonders her eyes every where and keeps her hand on her heart as she could feel her heart beats which are beating faster than her normal speed....