Punishment👀

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of Afsana pyaar ka....❤️

Don't forget to do vote and give your lovely reviews to the chapter ✨️
___________________________________________

It's another day preeta is getting ready for a office...she looks at pooja who is sitting on the bed with sad face....she moves towards her and hugs her from back....

Preeta- jiji...aise udaas hokar maat betho na....hum apsein vaada karte hain ke hum aaj jaldi ayenge....are humare jiji ka birthday hain aur is saal bhi vho humare saath apna birthday manayengi....

Pooja- tu aaj jaane ka taal nahi sakti...dekh na maa aur bauji bhi nahi hain....

Preeta- Agar koi aur hota na jiji tho yeh baat aasan thi....lekin hum na ek rakshash ke yaha kaam karte hain aur vho rakshash tho raah dekh raha hain Kab hum koi chuk kare aur vho hume naukari sein nikal de....(pooja nodded at her being sad)

Pooja- jaante hain preeta...koi nahi tu jaa lekin promise kar ke tu shaam ko jaldi ayegi....(preeta nodded with smile) hum raha dekhenge....chal abh tu jaa...

Preeta- Haan hum aatein....byee....(she waves at her and takes her bag to leave)

She leaves her house and After sometime time reaches to the office...on the other side Karan is standing in his cabin looking outside...

Seeing him all the employees who were talking with eachother go back to their respective work being scared....he looks at the empty desk of preeta and then listen gossiping sound of someone with laughter....

He moves eyes towards the door and sees her entering inside and laughing with security guard and talking with him....he sees her unbelievably....

Preeta says bye to the security guard and moving towards her desk hurriedly when she collieds with one of employe and all the stuff which that employe is carrying falls down....

Preeta- hume maaf kar dijiye humara dhyaan nahi tha....(she helps her to collect all the things) yeh lijiye....

Riya(takes it)- chamkili kaha dhyaan hota hain yaar tumhara....kis baat ke jaldi hain itni tumhe....

Preeta- vho aaj hume Ghar jaldi jana tha...tho bas isliye hum zaldi main the socha jitni jaldi kaam hoga Utne jaldi hum Ghar jaa payenge....

Riya- whatever....aage sein dhyaan rakhna....(she leaves)

Preeta huffs and moves towards her desk and starts praying to the Mata rani....

Preeta- Mata rani aaj ka humara tisra din hain yaha bas aap humare saath rehna....

Karan who is listening all this from long time smriks and turns towards his chair and sits there thinking about something....

He takes up his phone and calls receptionist and ask her to send preeta in his cabin....

Receptionist- hey chamkili....sir tumhe cabin main bula rahe hain kuch kaam hain....go and check....(preeta looks at her)

Preeta- jii hum jaate hain....(she leaves to his cabin)

All the employees looks at her and then at cabin of Karan with interest and excitement to know who will this day as yesterday preeta completed all the tasks given by Karan so now they are curious to know who will win this challenge....

Preeta knocks on the door and Karan ask her to come inside the cabin...she starts putting her phone on recording mode and Karan looks at her....

She looks at him and smiles Nervously and keeps the phone down looking at him....

Karan- so mera naam kya hain....(he turns his chair towards her and ask her sternly)

Preeta- jii kya....