finding job😁

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of Afsana pyaar ka.....❤️

Don't forget to do vote and give your lovely reviews to the chapter.....😌

This was in my draft so thought to post it....😁
___________________________________________

Karan is attaining the call and gets busy in it as it is very important call from his office....

Preeta goes inside the room and looks around the room....

Preeta- itna bada kamra....hey bhagwan.....yaha tho bhaut sein log rehte honge itna bada jho hain.....hum na pagal hoon Gaye hain washroom use karne aye the aur kamre ko niharne beth Gaye.....

She goes in washroom and comes out after couple of minutes.....she hears some noise and gets confuse.....she walks ahead and goes in the spare room which is attached to the room.....

Preeta- yeh avaaj....(she looks around and find one goat there she looks at it surprisingly) yeh bakri yaha.....

She again hear someone calls and peeks out of the room....

Ramu- Lakshmi....Lakshmi.....(he sees preeta) aap yaha is kamre main.....kya apne Lakshmi ko dekha hain.....(she sees him confusingly) vho ek bakri hain.....

Preeta- are vho yeh kya yeh tho rahi yaha pe.....

Ramu moves there takes her and preeta smiles at them.....

Ramu- aap yaha kya Kar rahi hain is kamre main aana mana hain.....aap aa jaiye main Lakshmi ko Nani ji ke pass leke jata hoon.....(he leaves taking her)

Preeta- hey aisa bhi hota hain....Matlab itna bada kamra sirf yeh bakri Matlab Lakshmi keliye ajeeb log hain yaar....bakri ka bhi kamra hain....chod preeta inka ghar yeh jho chaahe kare hume kya....Hume nikala na chaiye.....

She comes out and moves out of room she is moving downstairs but then she remembers something and stops karan is moving upstairs looking in his phone...

Preeta- are humara phone vho tho us bathroom main he reh gaya....hum bhi na kitna bhulne lage hain....lekar aate hain.....

She again moves back and sees all the rooms confusingly....

Preeta- yeh Ghar hain ke bhool bhulaiya.....abhi tho yaha sein he Gaye the na hum.....ke koi aur jagha sein....shyad yeh kamra tha.....(she goes inside the room)

Karan comes upstairs and goes inside the room and takes his file which is laying on the couch.....

He moves out and starts walking towards the stairs....preeta comes out of the room and looks at the Karan's room and makes her way towards it....

She goes inside the room and Karan stops at his tracks....he looks behind him but sees no one....

Karan- koi tha aisa laga.....(he shrugs his shoulder and moves down)

Karan sees Kaveri and Suhasini and says bye to them and about to move out when Kaveri stops him....

Karan- dii baad Main abhi late hoon raha hain meeting hain.....

Kaveri- Haan tho hum konsa tumhe pahad todne ko bolne vale hain....dupher ko tere office main doctor ayenge apna suger level check Kar Lena....

Karan- ohk thik hain lekin abhi nikalna hoga....bye.....(he goes outside and she shakes her head)

Kaveri- yeh kabhi nahi sudharne vala....Pata nahi iski biwi isko kaise Sambhalegi....(preeta comes there)

Preeta- kon nahi Sudharne vala Kaveri ji....