saving her💗

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of Afsana pyaar ka....❤️

Don't forget to do vote and give your lovely reviews to the chapter ✨️
___________________________________________

Preeta is standing in parking lot and guiding the car drivers to park the car appropriately....

Soon she felt water droplets on her and she looks up and saw it's starts raining heavily and she hears the loud sound of thunderstorms which makes her flinch as she is scared of darkness and now this weather.....

One old man comes out from the car and looks at preeta worriedly who is shivering in the rain.....

Man- are beta....(preeta looks at him) tum yaha yeh kaam kyu kar rahi hoon vho bhi aise baarish main.....

Preeta- jii hum thik hain...shukriyaan puchane keliye.....

Karan and Kunal is coming down in parking lot when they sees preeta who is drenching in the rain....that man looks at karan and they comes to them....

Man- Karan tum bhi na kabhi kabhi haad kar dete hoon....aise kaise tumne is bacchi ko is baarish main khada rakha hain....tum bhi na Karan....

Karan- yeah main dekhta hoon....Kunal you take him inside....Mr khaana apko Kunal leke chala jayega....(he nodded and leaves with kunal)

Karan looks at preeta and moves towards her....she looks at him while shivering and hugging herself closely....

Karan- aise baarish main khadi rehke kya sabit karna chahti hoon ke tum kitni bichari hoon yah fir logo ke nazro ke samne aana chahti hoon....(Karan looks at her who is shivering) tumhe car ko parks karne ko Kaha tha aise baarish main bighane ko nahi kaha tha.....

Karan removes his coat and throws it towards her....she holds it and looks at him who is looking at her with his stern gaze....

Karan- pehan lo isein....khudki nahi tho kamsein Kam meri or mere office ke reputation ke baare main he soch leti....(preeta looks at him being angry)

Preeta(gives his coat back to him)- yeh lijiye hume iski aur apke humdardi ke koi jarurat nahi hain....hum thik hain....

Karan looks at her being angry and snatches his coat from her and leaves from there....

Preeta looks at his way being angry on his behavior....she turns her eyes and then looks at the car which is coming towards her with speed....

She gasped and screamed keeping her hands on her face....Karan who is going back looks at her and then at the car which is now so close to her and widened his eyes....he throws the umbrella and runs in that direction and pulls her holding through waist in nick time....as he pulled her car passes by them....

Preeta clutches on him being scared...Karan is holding her through shoulder he looks at her who is so close to him....

Preeta realizes her position and slowly departs from him....she looks at him and then at his hold on her shoulder....he followed her gaze and slowly takes his hand back....

Karan- are you out of your mind....(he shouts and she gets scared) maine tumhe car park karne keliye kaha tha car ke samne jake khade hone ko nahi kaha tha....

Preeta- vho...vho humara dhyaan nahi tha....hum agli baar dhyaan rahenge....

Karan- fine....jao abh Ghar tum...vaise bhi Sara kaam hoon gaya hain Kal time sein aana....(she nodded and started to leave)

Karan glance at her again and then moves towards his car....he saw her going out from the office and then droves away from there....

Kunal who sees her going alone moves towards her....