clumsy queen🤦‍♀️😁🤣

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of Afsana pyaar ka.....😃

Don't forget to do vote and give your lovely reviews to the chapter....😉

___________________________________________

Preeta looks at Karan's white shirt in horror as it's gets completely spoiled by blue ink....she gulped and looks at him who is glaring her dangerously almost ready to eat him.....

Karan- what the....how dare you....ek tho mere cabin main aati hoon mere permission ke bager aur abh yeh...tumhe tho....(she cuts him)

Preeta- dekhiye galti tho sabsein hoti hain....aapsein bhi hoti hain lekin jho galati ko sudharta hain vho bhaut aage badhta hain....(she gets confuse and he looks at her) yeh kya bole jaa rahi hain tu preeta....vho mera Matlab hain ke hum hain na....hum abhi isko thik kar dete hain.....

She takes the tissues and starts wipping the ink but it's spreaded more and she makes hawww face and closes her eyes she opens one eyes and sees him....seeing him so angry she moves back.....

Karan sees her angrily and moves towards her....she takes the step back and she didn't even realize when she stops at the end of the cabin which has no support behind like wall if she takes one more step behind then she surely falls down as it is open.....

Preeta- dekhiye yeh bhi thik hoon sakta hain....aap Ghar jayenge na tho ispar nimbu ragad denge tho yeh daag chala jayega....

Karan- muzhe is daag ko nahi tumhe is office sein nikal na hain....you just...(she takes the steps back)

She shouts as she slipped at the end...she is about to fall down when Karan holds her hand in mean time....he didn't pulls her she looks down in horror and then closes her eyes....

She opens her eyes and sees him and then at her hold on his hand....

Karan- maine kaha tha tumsein ke main khudh ke kismat khudh likhta hoon aur dusro ke bhi....so bolo tumhara kya karu....yeh jho mere kapde aur mera dimag kharab Kiya hain uske liye tumhe niche phek du yah bacch lu....

Preeta- aapke bacchane sein accha hum niche girna pasand karenge.....

Karan- as you wish....(he leaves her hand and she widened her eyes falling down)

She falls on the couch which are kept there down and she moans in pain and he looks at her from upstairs with smirks....all the office staff gathers there and one girl goes and helps preeta to stand.....

Karan moves down and sees Poorva and goes to her....she sees hum fearfuly and moves back....

Karan- this girl....you hired her for job....(she nodded her head) are you out off your mind....muh uthakar kisi ko bhi job de deti hoon.....

Poorva- sorry KL....main isko abhi job par sein nikalti hoon....(preeta stands and moves to them angrily)

Preeta- hume bhi koi Shauk nahi hain aapke is jagha kaam karne ka....yaha kaam karke aapke jaisa nahi bana...jabsein ayein hain yaha tabsein pata nahi kyu yeh jagha acchi nahi lag rahi thi....abh uski bhi vajha pata chal gayi.....(Karan glares her she glares him back)

Karan- just get out.....Poorva just show her the exit....and get back to the work meeting hain abhi kuch time main presentation leke aao.....(he leaves)

Poorva- tum jao please....KL ka mood tumhe dekh Kar kharab hota hain and I don't want him to take any stress so you just go.....

Preeta sees her and leaves from there angrily stamping her foot....

~~~~

Preeta is about to steps inside the auto but stops....remembering what all he has done to her....and why the hell still she is listening to him.....why would she left her job when there was not any fault of her.....