leaving...🥺

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of Afsana pyaar ka.....💗

Don't forget to do vote and give your lovely reviews to the chapter✨️
___________________________________________

It's night time karan was in his room and thinking about all those things which happened today....his terence of thoughts broke when he hears knock on the door....there is one servant standing with one envelope....

Karan- aiye kya hua....yeh kis chiz ka envelope hain....

Servant- Karan baba pata nahi shaam ko Aya tha lekin aap nahi the Ghar main tho main abhi apko Dene Aya hoon....(he nodded and takes it) main aata hoon....(he leaves)

Karan is about to open it when his phone starts ringing....he saw Poorva is calling him so he picks up the call....

Karan- Haan Poorva bolo kya kaam hain....

Poorva- KL vho main tumhe batana chahti thi ke maine tumhe ek envelope currier Kiya hain dekh Lena....vho humare magazine ke copy hain so ek baar check Kar Lena....(he hummed) aur yeh bhi batana tha ke kal main tumhare Ghar aa rahi hoon....vho nani ji ne bulaya hain....

Karan- what the...par kyu....(angrily)

Poorva- vho tho pata nahi so main Kal office sein jaldi chali jaungi yahi batana tha....

Karan- fine....(he cuts the call without letting her to speak more) leave it...

He keeps the phone aside and then opens the envelope....he is Turing the pages while checking it when his eyes falls on preeta's picture....

He hands stopped and eyes diverted on her beautiful face....he remembers that day when she is all nervous infront of camera when she first met him and then he remembers that day when she did photoshoot for his magazine....she is nervous that day also but she managed all things quite beautifully.....

His eyes turns soft glancing at her beautiful face and that breathtaking smile of her's.....

Kaveri comes to his room with juice and saw him all lost in something...then she glance at the magazine in his hand and then chuckles....

Kaveri- ohhh wow preeta ji ne humare magazine keliye photoshoot Kiya tha chote....(his come back to sense and looks at her and then adverts his eyes and keeps the magazine back and just nodded his head) yeh tho bhaut acchi baat hain.....

Karan- yeah....vaise aap yaha kuch kaam tha...muzhe tho laga jija ji aye hain tho aap unke saath hongi...

Kaveri- Haan lekin hume yaad Aya ke tune har Roj ke Tarah aaj bhi apni dawai nahi le hogi so vahi Dene aye hain hum....yeh pakad juice ka glass aur main dawai lati hoon....(he nodded)

Karan also moves behind her inside the room and sits on the bed....she gives medicine to him....

Kaveri- vaise preeta ji sein tum Kal miloge na tho kehna unsein ke humne kaha hain ke vho bhaut pyaari lag rahi thi photos main....vaise agar nani ne tumhe yeh photo's dekhte dekh hota na tho pata hain kya kehti....bolti ke chalo accha hain kamsein Kam un miss mathur ko chodke dusre ladki ke photo tho dekhat hain chote....(in Suhasini voice and Karan splits the water and coughs and she rubs his back)

Karan(coughs)- uhhh...uhhh...dii main magazine check Kar raha tha usko nahi dekh raha tha....office main tho vaise bhi uski shaqaal dekhi nahi jati tho uski photos kyu he dekhu main....

Kaveri- accha baba thik hain....dawai tho aaram sein leta...(takes glass from him and keeps it aside) chal abh soo jaaa Kal Sunday hain lekin tune fir bhi tuzhe office tho jana he hain....Kitna kaam karna hota hain tuzhe....