8. Strange behaviour.

I knocked on Brett's door in my gym outfit, and to my surprise, Brett's mom opened the door.

"Uh hi mrs Talbot, is Brett in?" I asked just before his mom waved me in.

'Oh she's so pretty! Brett's done well with this one.' She thought.

"So what's it like dating my son?" She asked making me laugh.

"Oh, we're not dating. We're just friends." I admitted with a smile. Brett's mom pouted devilishly.

'I do know what just friends entails.' Brett's mom thought making my mouth drop open. I tried to hide it as Brett came down the stairs. He smiled as he grabbed my hand and lead me away from his mom. He pulled me all through the house until we reached the back garden.

"Your mom thinks we're having sex." I blurted out abruptly making Brett stop and raise an eyebrow as he looked at me.

"I know." He admitted, "she asked me who you were and I kind of didn't shut up about you for a while."

I blushed like crazy at his comment only Brett looked away, probably embarrassed that he just said that. He lead me to a rather large shed at the back of his garden.

"Where are we going?" I asked and he just pulled me closer to the shed.

"To train." He answered. We reached the shed, Brett opened it and stepped in making me do the same, Brett sighed as he shut the door behind us. "Let's do this."

He flicked the light on and the shed was like a mini gym. I let my mouth drop open at the sight.

"I know," Brett nodded. "It's cool."

"Dude, you even have a punching bag." I laughed as I punched it. He laughed as he put a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you ready?" He asked and I nodded.

"I was born ready." I answered.

"Okay, we'll start with cardio." Brett stated as he walked over to the running machine.

"You want me to run?" I asked as I stared at it.

"Yeah. That's what you do on running machines." He pointed out and I bit my lip as I walked over to it. I stepped up onto and Brett pressed a button.

"Woah, what are you doing?" I asked just before the belt started to move. I had no choice but to walk with it.

"Start off with a walk and gradually get faster until you're running." He said as he turned around and walked over to his weights. He sat down on the bench and picked up a weight. He started to lift them, I managed to pull my eyes away to turn the dial up to make the belt go faster. I started at a light jog, my eyes flickering over Brett again. I couldn't take my eyes off him as he lifted his weights, he began to groan with each lift, sweat glistened on his skin making me almost let out a little whimper at how hot he looked. Brett looked over at me making me turn away and pretend I wasn't looking at him.

"Stay focused, Hattie." He laughed as I turned the dial up so I could run. "Otherwise you might hurt yourself." I scoffed and looked over at him. He was now lying on the bench, pushing up a bar with weights on either end. He looked even hotter...

My legs suddenly gave way as I lost concentration while staring at Brett. I flew back off the machine with a girly yelp, landing on the hard ground. Brett quickly put the bar on the rail and rushed over to me. He leaned over me, panting slightly.

"Are you alright?" He asked, his blue eyes darting all over my body. I let out a little laugh as I looked at him.

"Yeah," I breathed as he smiled smugly.