10. The Blood Moon pt. 2

Brett slowed down and the rest of his pack followed. He dropped my legs and I released my arms from his neck and dropped to the ground, landing on my feet. In front of us stood Satomi, her hooded cloak hid her face but I knew it was her. She took a few steps forward as she carefully lifted her hood over head revealing her face. Her face was stern, she looked like she was... I couldn't figure it out. Was she scared? Worried?

"We don't have much time." She explained, just as we all turned to Aaron, his breathing increasing heavily. His eyes began to glow a golden orange, "we must hurry!"

Satomi lead the way and we followed her through the tree's. Brett stayed close behind me. The only thing was, I could barely see. I certainly didn't see what my foot was about to get caught on. I let out a squeal as I flew forward, only being pulled back by Brett. He held me close for a moment, my back resting against his chest as I steadied my breathing.

"Are you alright?" He asked, I nodded.

"Yeah, yeah thanks Brett." I said and he let go of me, he stepped beside me, this time taking my hand in his as he lead me through the woods.

"Pathetic," Hannah whispered, which I heard. I turned around and glared at her, I could only just see the outline of her body, but I glared nonetheless.

"We're here." Satomi stated as we all stopped around a wooden hatch on the ground. Satomi bent down and lifted up the hatch, she looked up at her pack. "Come on," she climbed into the hatch, disappearing into the darkness. Brett pushed me forward slightly, letting go of my hand. I suddenly felt nervous.

"We haven't got enough time for this, hurry up." Hannah snapped. I bit my tongue as I climbed into the latch, realising that there was in fact a ladder. I climbed down it, thinking that the cellar or whatever it was I was climbing into had no end, but my foot hit the ground and I stepped away from the ladder. I let out a shaky breath as a light flickered on. I looked around, squinting in the dull light. There were chains attached to the walls, many chains. They were all spaced out, I suppose it's so they don't kill each other when they're in transitioning? I don't know about wolves, maybe they just like their space. It was literally a large room with chains in it. As I turned around I bumped into Brett's chest. He grabbed my arms steadying me.

"God, she's so clumsy." Hannah commented, this time I looked past Brett at Hannah, the blonde who was brushing off her jeans.

"Can you shut up?" I asked, not being able to keep quiet anymore. Hannah looked up, surprised that I retaliated. She smiled slightly.

"How about you make me?" She challenged, I felt Brett's grip get tighter on my arms making me look up at him.

"Don't," he warned but I pulled myself out of his grip and took a few steps over to Hannah. Her blue eyes stared at me, waiting for my move.

"I'm going to chain you up, and in the process I want you to not say another word." I said. She stared at me blankly. Did it work? I hope so, or I'm just going to look stupid. I took a step to the side waiting for her comeback, but it never came. Instead she stepped past Brett and I and walked over to some chains. She sat comfortably on the floor and waited for me to chain her up. I raised my eyebrows as I head a gasp.

"How did you do that?" Charley questioned but I shook my head as I walked over to Hannah. I began to chain her arms up. "No one has ever been able to shut her up before"

"I'll explain when this is over. Right now we have to get you chained up." I stated. I moved on to chaining up her legs as everybody got into their positions. Next I chained up Aaron, seeing as he was struggling to keep his wolf under control any longer. As I chained up his arms I could hear his growls. I felt scared to be so close to him, but something told me that he would do anything he could to refrain from hurting me. Next I chained up Satomi. She smiled gratefully as she closed her eyes for a moment. When she opened them again, her eyes were glowing red. I smiled as I remembered that Alpha's have different coloured eyes. After I had chained her up, I moved onto Charley. She smiled up at me before she started to breath heavily.