Chapter 17: Moving Forward

Over the course of several weeks, Jason Naught, with assistance from Roman Torchwick and his partner Neopolitan. Began carrying out Cinders plan, but mostly Dredds agenda, and while she and Dredd would but heads from time to time, Dredd and Cinder ultimately agreed that despite their loathe towards each other, they needed each other to obtain their desired goals. Meanwhile back on Earth, while Metal Elementor and Toxzon along with Air, Fire and Water Elementor had found more Ultralinks that survived the Final Battle. Rounded up quite the sum of Makino tech, while they succeeded in acquiring a great deal, some of their recovery efforts were thwarted by N-Tek, Van-Ghan and another turbo warrior, Jim McGrath. But while the villains were working on their evil schemes, N-Tek was getting super close to locating their lost friend, Max Steel.

Location: Earth, Daedelous Platform

Berto: Sweet! I think we may have narrowed it down to three planets where Max and Steel could've been sent!

Molly/Kat/Forge/Jefferson: you have?

Van-Ghan: yes( then pushes a few buttons on his wrist comm to display a hologram in the command center displaying the star system where Max and Steel were sent.) based upon the data, we decrypted from the destination code of the destabilized wormhole portal, we've narrowed it down to these three planets.

He said as he then pushed buttons, which caused the hologram to zoom in on the three worlds he and Berto were talking about. 

Jim: this planet here, is called rhizome, a planet with a similar breathable atmosphere , it is uninhabited but is home to various different wildlife.

Berto: and this planet here is Galapagos 3, a planet of islands and oceans.

Kat: and what about the third planet?

Van-Ghan: very little is known about the planet, even by the black star council. All that is known about it, is its name, Remnant. All that we know about this planet aside from its name, is that it's a world that parallels earth in every way. From a breathable atmosphere, to water, to being able to sustain life.

Forge: So Max and Steel could be on any of these worlds?

Jim: yes.

Forge: then we need to dispatch search teams to scout these planets and find Max and Steel, before Dredd and his allies do.

Berto: Um first we need to test our portal generator to make sure that it's safe, other wise, the portal could scatter us across time and space and destroy us.

Molly: Then what are we waiting for people, let's move!

Forge: You heard the lady, let's get to it!

Everyone nods and exits the command center to get to work. While the heroes were working on testing the device back at headquarters, Dredd and his allies were moving supplies and technology, to and from Remnant.

Toxzon: Okay that should do it, the last of the crates have been delivered and our base on Remnant is operational.

Metal Elementor: Excellent, soon Max Steel will be no more, and this new world will be ours!

Fire Elementor: Sir, we have bad news.

Metal Elementor: What?!

Water Elementor: One of our teams tried raiding an N-tek salvage site for Makino Tech, and they were beaten by Jem-Mikrah.

Metal Elementor: What, that Techonian lives?! And is working with N-Tek?!

Air Elementor: It would appear so.