Chapter 36: Ice Queendom Part 2

After being sent into Weiss's dream to defeat the Nightmare Grimm draining her Aura. Our heroes began to wake up. As they did, they noticed that they were in, a new environment. It was mountain snowing landscape, with various hills and slopes and gorges. Everyone knew that this was Weiss's dream, but it felt as if it was a new world.

Max: Uh, what? Woah, definitely not on Remnant anymore, wait a minute, Steel? Steel are you there?!

Steel unlinks himself from Max's chest.

Steel: Don't worry Ro-bro, I'm right here pal. Thanks to our link, I've managed to join you four in this dreamscape.

Max: That's awesome, because I can't access my turbo modes without you.

Steel: Yep, not to mention none of us know how dangerous this, Nightmare Grimm is. But seriously, that's what it's called? A nightmare, I mean come on, she couldn't have come up with a better name?

Max: Oh yeah? Well what would you have called it?

Steel: Well, uh, you see I- Oh alright, fair enough.

Max: Yep, wait, where are Ruby, Blake and Yang?

Yang: Turn around boys, we're right behind ya?

As soon as they turned around, they were surprised. Instead of seeing them in their usual attires, They were wearing a different set of clothes.

 Instead of seeing them in their usual attires, They were wearing a different set of clothes

Max: Woah, you girls look, look-

Steel: I think what Max is saying is. You ladies are looking incredible!

Yang: Aw, thanks.

Ruby: I can't believe that you and Steel still look the same.

Blake: Yeah, we realized that our clothes and weapons are based on how Weiss sees us.

Max: Huh, then I guess she nailed my Turbo suit down to the last detail.

Steel: And my appearance. That's a relief.

Yang: She got my weapons down to the last detail, with some extra fire power.

Blake: And she extended my weapons Ribbon so that it can extend to a farther range.