Chapter 34: Conflict of Interest

While it was a blessing for our turbo heroes to finally be reunited with the people they love, there was another matter to deal with. The incarceration and capture of Teams RWBY and JNPR had put them at odds right for the time being against their Family and friends for the time being. They kept on insisting that Ruby and the others be released, but Forge Ferrus was against it saying that they would reveal the presence of N-tek and the location of their base. unfortunately, most of their friends and family was in agreement with Forge, only Van-Ghan and Berto sided with Max and Steel on the matter. But right now, Max and Steel were explaining to them everything that Clynda and Ozpin had told them about Remnant and it's origins, this included the origins of the Grimm, how the light and dark brother gods had created humanity, and how vital the four relics gifted to humanity by the brothers themselves were in defeating Salem. They also told them about her origin, and how she was imortal and couldn't be defeated by conventional means, and how the unlocked an aura thanks to their friends, to act as a force field against their enemies, they finally told them about the various kingdoms, the use of aura's and semblances and finally about dust, the crystal kind. Needless to say they were all flabbergasted at learning about Remnant. Now we find our heroes concluding the tale, and trying to negotiate for their friends release.

Max: Come on Uncle Ferrus! My friends aren't a threat to us or this enitre operation.

Steel: Yeah, I mean, Weiss and Blake were jerks to us at one point, violating our privacy and learning with out our permission that we come from earth and-

Everyone(minus Max, Steel and Berto): WHAT?!?!

This got Max, Berto and Van-Ghan to facepalm at hearing Steel's stupidity and how there job just got harder in convincing them to realease teams RWBY and JNPR.

Max: Way to go Einstein, you just had to open your mouth didn't you.

Steel: He he, my bad.

Berto: You think?!

Forge Ferrus: All the more reason to keep these people contained and confined. If they hurt you guys and found out damaging information about us, they can't be trusted!

Molly: I'm sorry Max, but your uncle Ferrus is right. I can't allow people who broke your trust and now posses intel regarding N-Tek and Earth to be released. It could expose N-Tek and attract the natives.

Jim: Plus, We've done our homework on Remnant. And there's definitely a kingdom out there that would love to get their hands on our advanced technology and weaponry.

Jefferson: And seeing as how Atlas got their tech stolen by the White Fang, they can't be trusted with our tech. The last thing we need is criminals as sadistic as them getting their hands on our tech.

Max: Guys trust me, even those two, have cahanged and repented, heck they gave us the flash drive that recorded our conversations and said they didn't listen to the rest of the file.

Steel: Here take a look

he said as he pulled out the flashdrive with the Schnee Logo on it, that Blake and weiss used to upload all the recordings of their conversations.

However, Forge, Jim, Molly and Kat were skeptical about the boys claim. That Weiss and Blake didn't listen to the rest of the recordings.

Forge: While it's admirable that they returned what they had no right to listen to your conversations. It doesn't prove if your friends were telling the truth about their claim.