Chapter 28: Toxic Reunion

Toxzon had finally made his move, after returning a couple of days ago from having returned from Mistral after his audience with the Branwen Bandit Tribe, Dredd called him back to Vale for another assignment. And right when N-Tek had finally reached Remnant and were beginning to establish their Base in Vale, They intercepted the news report about Toxzon's attack on Ace Chemicals in Vale's industrial District. Berto dispatched Cytro to deal with Toxzon with the hopes of getting him to crack on what the villains were scheming on Remnant. Fortuantely, our heroes had no idea that they'd be reunited very soon.

Max: Alright this is it. The plant Ironwood said Toxzon was attacking.

Steel: Right, I'm scanning the plant now. Ironwood was right, those Goopanoids are driving the Atlesian Military back, they can't get near the plant.

He said as he and Max watched from the sky, Toxon'z Goopanoids fighting Atlesian soldiers, and were driving them back by throwing toxic globs of acid.

Max: We need to get Toxzon before he can get away, if we lose him, we lose any chance of getting wind of Dredd's scheme.

Steel: Agreed, man we could really use that backup right about now.

?: Ask and you shall receive!

Soon the duo looked down from the sky, and saw their friends had finally arrived and were dealing with Toxzon's beasts.

Max: Alright! The cavalry has arrived!

Soon Team Rwby and Jnpr began to fight the Goopanoids and assist Max Steel in fighting another of his adversaries.

Ruby made the first move, jumping in the center of a bunch of the beasts, sticking her scythe in the ground and pulling the recoil. Spinning in the center while kicking all the beasts that had surrounded her back and out of the fight. Meanwhile, the other members of Team RWBY and JNPR began to fight the Goopanoids in their own fighting styles.

Ruby: You guys go after that Toxzon guy!

Jaune: We'll deal with these walking tar freaks!

They shouted as they rushed into battle along side their teams against Toxzon's abominations

Max: Woah , you got to give them credit Steel, they sure know how to fight.

Steel: I agree Max, they sure know how to dish out some serious butt whooping!

Max: Alright, lets go deal with Toxzon!

Steel: Right!

Soon the duo flew into the plant and began their search for the Hazardous criminal.

Location: Factory Processor.

Max was currently dawning turbo strength mode as he and Steel cautiously searched the plant for Toxzon.

Max: Okay this, this doesn't make sense. Why attack a place like this, send Dozens of Goopanoids but not come yourself?

Steel: I agree, it's not like Toxzon to send mindless beasts to do his dirty work with out supervision. Well, except the time he hijacked Cytro's control signal but, you know what I mean.

Max: All the same stay in guard. Toxzon has been known to catch us by(he got interrupted by something of brute force bashing him and Steel by surprise.) surprise, ow.

Steel: yeah that's definitely going to leave a mark. What was that?!

Max picked himself up, and Steel immediately disengaged from Max's chest dawning his version of strength mode.

Steel: Alright trash talker you want to play rough?! Then bring it on! Max look, there he is!

Soon the armored duo turned around and saw a black silhouette of a muscular menace emerge from the shadows. But as the creature stepped into the light, they immediately sweat-dropped realizing that they were tricked!