Chapter 40: CFVY's Treat and Treacherous Schemes

After team CFVY had befriended Max Steel's Copper Canyon friends. They took our trio to have a bite and to exchange stories. However unbeknownst to the group, Chomp had reported this new revelation to CINDER and her gang...........

Location: One of Old Man Shop-Keeps Noodle stands.

Coco: Dang, Earth sounds like a nice place. No Grimm spreading terror, sounds like a paradise, right?

Sydney: It can be, yes. The threats we face are just random street crime, but the police have been on top of things-

Kirby: unless Extroyer or Toxzon showed up on the scene. Then, they'd be in trouble for sure. That is, until Max Steel or N-Ow!
(Kirby never got to finish that last part as Sydney elbowed him hard to shut up about revealing who and what was N-Tek)

Sydney: Uh the, military is what he meant to.
Coco: (Coco raised an eyebrow in confusion to her response. Looking to her bun-bun as Fox and Yatsu looked to one another, just as confused as their feminine teammates) Okay? Anyway, how many times has Max Steel saved your home?

Butch: I'll tell you Ms. Adel, the question should be, when hasn't he saved Copper Canyon, you see-

While Butch was explaining the countless times Max and Steel had saved Copper Canyon the various villains, amongst other threats to their home, Sydney and Kirby were whispering.

Kirby: Ow,(he winced as rubbed his side) why'd you elbow me Syd?
Sydney: Because, you nearly spilled the beans about N-Tek, that's why.
Kirby: But we almost know nothing about N-tek. Except that they're Max Steel's back up when they need citizens evacuated during those epic fights with Dredd and the other Baddies.
Sydney: And the last thing we need is to share what we do know about N-Tek to strangers whom we barely met. They may have taken us out to lunch, but we have no idea if they can be fully trusted.
Kirby: Not even if they know Max and Steel? Doesn't that merit something that's worth giving them I don't know, the doubt of a benefit?
Sydney: (Giggles a little at Kirby's misuse of the phrase) Kirby, I think you mean the benefit of a doubt. Regardless, we should still be cautious. Trust me on this-

Fox: Hey, what are you two whispering about?
This was enough to snap the two out of their small huddle and rejoin the main conversation.

Sydney: Nothing important, just a personal issue. I'm sure that as a team you understand.
Kirby: Yeah, hope there's not a problem with that?

Fox: Uh, no, no, no, it's all good, just wondering what you were chatting about that's all.
Coco: Come on Fox, let's not act hostile. Even though it's not good table manners-

Yatsu: Agreed. Anyway, what were you saying Butch, about these, adversaries of Max Steel?

Butch: That he's defended us from this Dredd guy, The Elementors-

Team CFVY: Elementors?

Kirby: 14ft Ultralink Monsters, composed of the elements they control. There's like 5 total.

Velvet: Five? I thought there were only four elements.

Sydney: Well, aside from the basic elements, like earth, water, wind and fire. There's also metal.

Yatsu: So then one of those 5 is, Metal Elementor?

Butch: Yeah, they're wicked scary, they used to give Max Steel a thrashing during his early days.

Sydney: Fortunately though, they're no longer as big as a threat-

Kirby: Not since Max and Steel got stronger! They rock!

Velvet: We noticed, ever since they stopped a huge White Fang operation at the Docks several months ago.

Sydney: Wait, who or what is, the White Fang?