Chapter 20: Let the Weekend Begin!

Time had passed since Raven attempted to kidnap and abduct Max and Steel. Fortunately thanks to Qrows warning. Our heroes were more than prepared for the leader of the Branwen Bandit Tribe. Max and Steel, with assistance from Tai and Qrow managed to trick Raven into opening a portal to her camp; where they then went turbo strength mode, and smacked her back home. Unfortunately, right as Raven returned home, Toxzon and his Goopanoids were holding the tribe hostage. Fortunately, they were sent by Dredd to form an alliance in secret against the Greater Evil, The Queen of the Grimm, Salem. Though an alliance wasn't formed, Raven was left to consider Dredds offer.

While all this had transpired, Cinder, Emerald, and Mercury were busy acquiring the proper uniforms, admission papers and transcripts for attending Haven academy under the cover of being exchange students. Curtsey of their informant in Mistral, while they had gotten all that they needed to enter the academy to then be able to attend Beacon. Roman was helping Naught carry out Dredd's own agenda. After Junior and his men helped to finish construction of their secret base in the Emerald Forest, Naught and Dredd paid them what they promised. Simply put they were quite satisfied, and he even gave Roman and Naught VIP passes for free.

Anyway, Max, Ruby, and Yang were trying to enjoy their final day at Patch before needing to return tomorrow, to Beacon before classes start again on Monday.

Location: Patch Island, Tai's house
Time, 12pm
Place: The cabins living room playing video games.

Max and Yang were watching Steel and Ruby playing one of Ruby's favorite fighting games.

Steel: Come on Red, no way you're going to own me in this video game! Back on our world, I was number playing Max Steel Turbo Warrior! SO what chance do you have!

Ruby: Huh, what kind of Video game is that?

Yang: Yeah, I've never heard of it either.

Max: Uh Steel, since it's from our world, they won't know what kind of game it is. Rememeber, Max Steel Turbo warrior doesn't exist on Remnant.

Steel: Oh yeah, that's right. Well anyway, it's this cool online video games, were players all across the world get to choose their own avatar's and fight one another. They have the option to either play as Max Steel, Cytro, or any of our other foes and enemies we've fought over the years.

This made Ruby and Yang have Stars in their eyes.

Ruby: Really they could play as you-

Yang: or any of your villains?! For real?

Max: Uh yeah?

Steel: What are you two thinking? Oh hold that thought.

Steel immediately paused the game.

Ruby: Hey! what gives?!

Steel: You know I could've cheated and kicked your avatar's butt. Shish, your welcome.( He said sarcastically).

Yang: Man I wonder what I could do if I had your guy's power.

Ruby: Yeah that would be so cool.

They thought as they began day dreaming what it would be like if they were linked with Steel. Possessing their own turbo modes.

Max: Hmm speaking of which-

Steel: We know Ozpin told us about semblances and Aura's but.

Max: WE never did ask what are yours and Ruby's.

Ruby: Well in our defense you never did ask us.

Yang: Well, Aura's are like an additional defense field, or force field at least. They protect us from damage, and they can even repel bullets, to an extent, they don't make us invincible though. After all, once your aura is brooken, it shatters and then you're vulnerable to real life threatning damage.