Chapter 32: N-Tek Arrives

Funny thing, by the time Qrow had managed to reach the coordinates to Team CFVY's mission location, all he found was a Grimm seer, that had just arrived to the after math of the battle. Naturally, he took it out instantly, after which, he couldn't help but notice strange footprints, he had no idea that these imprints belonged to Max Steels companions, Cytro and Van-Ghan, but he put two and two together and realized, that someone that Max Steel knew, 50/50, or whomever it was. Managed to arrive to the scene of disaster and saved the day by holding off the Creatures of Grimm so that the survivors could escape to safety. After analyzing with deductive reasoning what ultimately happened, Qrow transformed back into his Crow form and flew back to his original assignment, reconissance for Ozpin on Salem's wherabouts and what her next move was. All he had to go on where rumors and whisper's here and there, mainly from having heard gossip in between members of the White Fang about Salem having new associates. So Qrow decided to go after one of Salems new business partners, one of Max Steel's enemies to get some answers, meanwhile Max and Steel snuck out of their team's dorm to head to the new N-Tek Facility his family and friends established in the mountains during their search for the heroes. We now find the dynamic duo speeding towards the mountains near Mt.Glenn in Speed mode as fast as they could.

Max: Hey Steel?

Steel:(embedded in Max's chest)Yeah Max?

Max: Do you think we should tell Ozpin about N-Tek being here?

Steel: Hmm. I'd say no, for now, not until we can be absolutely sure he can be trusted.

Max: What do you mean?

Steel: Max, don't take this the wrong way, but there's something off about Ozpin. Don't get me wrong, the guy's generous and he's been forth coming in telling us about the threats and dangers of Remnant. Heck it was generous of him to allow us to stay free of charge at Beacon.

Max: Yeah, the credit card was another nice gift.

Steel: Anyway Max, there's something off about him. Like he's hiding something, and it has something to do with Salem.

Immediately hearing this, Max skidded to a halt catching Steel by surprise.

Steel: Max, why'd you stop, we're almost at the base?

Max: It's about what you said Steel, about Salem. That's a very big accusation there pal, I admit He's more trust worthy than Ironwood right now, but still, Ozpin hasn't done anything to merit our distrust.

Steel: I know, but still, keeping the threat of Salem a secret from our friends, our team, that just doesn't feel right And besides, something tells me he's hiding something about the Fall Maiden.

Max: What do you mean?

Steel: remember, when I wirelessly hacked Ozpin's files and found out where team CFVY was sent for their mission. Well, as it turns out, when I was acquiring the information, I stumbled upon some files regarding a vault beneath the school, along with the name of the fall maiden herself, Amber.

Max: What?! Steel are you crazy? If Ozpin found out, you hacked his files and got that confidential information, that could get us in serious trouble, remember what he said,  no one is above, the rules, staff or students, including Max Steel. The last thing we need is for us to inadvertently make an enemy out of him.

Steel: I know Max, but still keeping secrets is one of the best ways to break someone's trust I mean remember what happened when we kept the secret of the turbo star from Commander Forge?

Max: Yeah good point. Keeping the Turbo Star a secret from Uncle Ferrus was a mistake. And we nearly lost his trust that day.

Steel: And let's not forget the time you found out that your dad was actually an alien from Tachion.