Chapter 3: A Whole New World

Meanwhile at the top of Beacon Academy's tallest tower, in the office of the headmaster.

 A tall slim man wearing a green coat with a green scarf around his neck. A pair of glasses on his face, and a coffee mug in one hand with mechanical cane in his left hand. while standing up and enjoying the view of his prestigious academy and the kingdom itself. 

(image not mine, this belongs to its respective artist :))

Ozpin: Mmm, now that's good coffee. ( Soon his scroll goes off. And Ozpin walks to his desk to answer it)

Ozpin: Hello? Ah Glynda what can I do for you?

Glynda: Professor Ozpin, we're picking up unusual energy readings. Coming from the heart of the Emerald Forest.

Ozpin pauses to take in Glynda's  words with deep thought.

Ozpin: What kind of readings?

Glynda: we're not sure but whatever it is, it;s beyond the power of the Maidens magic. Do you think it's her? Could she be making her move already?

Ozpin: I don't know Glynda, but I given our history together, I doubt she'd act so soon. She's always stayed in the shadows, using her ponds to inflict Chaos, never getting her hands dirty.

Glynda: How do you want to handle this?

Ozpin: For now, let's wait. We'll dispatch some surveillance drones James gave us. All we can we do is wait and see. We wouldn't want to start another war.

Glynda: As you wish professor(however before she can hang up)

Ozpin: And Glynda-

Glynda: Yes? 

Ozpin: Please call Team's JNPR and RWBY to my office. If anyone can solve this mystery, it's them. 

Glynda: Yes sir.(hangs up)

Ozpin then walks to his window to gain a good view of the emerald forest

Ozpin: Whatever you are, I Pray to Oum that you prove to be our hope against the Queen.(He finished, drinking his mug while scrolling through the unusual readings.)