-Introduction/Backstory-

Kyoshi Elrod:
She's a 16 year old girl that is different than other avatar's. She's not blue like other but purple. She doesn't have 4 fingers but 5. Her eyes aren't yellow or blue but light green. She has demon blood in her, that's what they say but she isn't a demon. She is sweet and caring, she protect the people she loves. Her father was one of the sky people and her mother was an avatar. Her mom was a sky avatar. It's an avatar who lives really high in the sky. That's why Kyoshi is purple and not blue. The spots on her body glows in the night like stars. Her mom and dad fell in love.

Ryan Elrod and Katara Suki where there names. Her dad was a fake avatar. Only his mind was in his avatar body but his human body was still in control by his mind. Every time he went to sleep in his avatar body he woke up in his human body. It was weird but her mom liked it. They became mates and her mom got pregnant with Kyoshi. Then there came war between the sky avatars and the sky people. My mom got away just in time to survive but her dad did not. He died fighting for what was right. He betrayed his own human kind to protect his family. Her mom was the only one of the sky avatars who survived the war.

Her mom kept herself alive for her little baby. When Kyoshi was born her mom saw Ryan in her. She couldn't bare the pain and she left Kyoshi by the water avatars. A few days later her mom was found dead, no one knew how or why she died. They assumed it was human nature who caused it, or because of her broken heart. After her moms death the only thing Kyoshi had was a violin from her father. How did she know? First it's a human thing and second her fathers name was carved in it. Kyoshi has been raised by the water avatars but she was never treated the same. She got called 'half blood' 'demon' or 'half human'. But she just ignored it, she knew she wasn't like them, but she also knew she was special. But how special?

Hair:

Body:

Body:

Eyes:

Eyes:

Kyoshi:

Kyoshi:

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Hi guys! I hope you like it already :) if you have ideas for this story I would love to hear them<3

Hi guys! I hope you like it already :) if you have ideas for this story I would love to hear them<3

                                                         408 words