-Part Nine-

Song- Apocalypse -Cigarettes After Sex-

It's been a day since the fight between Tonowari and I. He has improved with the leader role, he's been caring about me and asked multiple times how my day was or how I was. It's good we had that fight. I was now on the mountain sitting on the edge with my feet hanging over the edge. I just needed time to think about, everything. There came other avatars with a, I think they call it a helicopter or something, with machines to wire up Kiri. I don't think that's gonna help but I never said anything.

I could see everything from here. I could see the multiple islands, the sea creatures, the avatars in the village doing there thing. Some where playing in the water, others where working. Everyone seemed to have fun and enjoying there day, but me. I was sitting here feeling awful. I mean I could've seen the signs, where both close to Eywa, she's close with the nature and creatures in the water and out of the water. I also got a seizure when I was about 6.

It was a shock to everyone, I woke up a week after the accident. Ever since that I haven't had a seizure because of Azul. He helped me getting it under control. I'm glad I have it under control.

My thoughts where interrupted by a soft warm but strong hand squeezing my thigh. I turn my head and see a worried Neteyam.

"You okay love?" He asked with worried eyes.

Am I? I don't know.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said forcing a smile.

"I know when you're lying darling. Please tell me the truth." He said pleading. I turned my head as I could feel the tears come into my eyes.

"I don't know if I'm fine. I mean what if I fuck up again? What if she dies? What if she dies Neteyam? I don't think I can handle that. She's like a sister to me. A little sister Neteyam. I can't lose someone. Not again." I said turning my head to him with a tear falling on my cheek.

"Hey hey. She's gonna be okay." He said cupping my cheek.

"What if she's not gonna be okay. You're sister will die because of me." I said turning my face to the view Neteyam's hand falling of my cheek in the process.

"Look baby. I know she's gonna be okay. She's strong. She's a Suli. And she's not in this state because of you okay?" He said grabbing my chin forcing me to look at him. "Do you hear me? This is not your fault okay? Accidents happen." He said looking into my teary eyes.

"God I must look pathetic right now. I shouldn't bother you with my feelings. I'm sorr-"

I got cut off by Neteyam kissing me deeply. I was shocked as I didn't see it coming but in seconds I melted into his touch.

"Don't you ever say sorry about expressing you're feelings again. Do you understand?" He said against my lips.

"Yes so-" I quickly shut up when I was about to say sorry again.

"Good. Now come let's go down to the others." He said standing up taking my hand in his he helped me stand up.

He was about to walk away when I pulled him back. He bumped into me and we where standing chest to chest. I could feel his heart rate raising up as my breasts touched his chest.

"Thank you. Thank you for being there for me." I said.

I put my hand on the back of his neck and I reached up and kissed his soft lips. His hands immediately went to my waist holding me up a little.

"Of course love." He said against my lips and gave me a kiss again. "Let's go." He said with a smile on his face and we both walked down the mountain to the others hand in hand.