-Part Six-

Song- Pandora -James Horner-

POV Kyoshi

It has been a day since our first kiss. It was everything a was hoping for. I could still feel his hands on my waist holding me close as we kissed. I know he hadn't been here for even a week but it happened all so fast. No one knows about our kiss yesterday. And we both decided to keep it that way since there already in trouble because of the fight. We don't want to make it worse. Ronal still doesn't trust them so we have to be careful.

I was sitting on the edge of the ropes that where made as bridges to walk over. There very bouncy it's funny.

I was sitting on the edge with my feet on the water. I feel the cold wind against my face making me hear the beads of my hair touching each other making a small sounds in the process. I hear the waves crashing against the rocks. Looking into the sky seeing the two planets.

I don't know how I feel. I mean he isn't even here for so long and I already kissed one of the Suli's. God Tonowari is gonna be mad when he finds out about the kiss.

I got pulled out of my thoughts by someone sitting next to me also putting there feet on the water.

"What are you thinking about darling?" Neteyam asked me putting a hand on my thigh slightly squeezing it.

"Nothing." I said looking about trying to hide my pinkish cheeks.

"You're lying."

"I'm not."

"You are Kyoshi I can tell by the way your eyes look at me. You seem nervous." He said grabbing my chin making me look at him.

"Maybe because your squeezing my thigh." I said blurting out.

Great job Kyoshi you just made it worse.

"I make you nervous?" He said smirking.

"Shut up." I said taking my eyes off of him before I drown in his eyes.

"I make Kyoshi Elrod nervous." He said getting closer to my face with a smirk.

"Knock it off Suli." I said jokingly shoving his face away with my hand. He laughed and squeezed my thigh again.

God what is he doing to me.

"Neteyam!" I heard a male voice shouting.

"Coming!" Neteyam said to his father annoyed he had to leave.

"When will I see you again?" He asked me getting his hand of my thigh missing his warmth already. He crouched down next to me.

"Probably after lunchtime. Where gonna train you guys again." I said smiling.

He groaned and said "Well alright I'll see you then darling."

"Neteyam!" Jake shouted angrier at his son.

"I'm coming jeez!" Neteyam said whispering the last word. He rolled his eyes and he focused back on you.
"Bye Kyoshi." He said kissing my forehead and walked away.

"Bye!" I said waving at him and he turned around waving back.

How does he do that? Making me feel how I never felt before?

I shook out my thoughts and stood up walking to the water seeing Kiri also in there. I decided to join her and we both talked

It was finally lunchtime and I went to Tsireya's tent. I always eat with them otherwise I'm alone in my tent, eating. I walk in and see a pregnant Ronal sitting on the ground crossed legged cleaning some Teylu for lunch.