-Part Eleven-

Song- Con La Brisa -Foudeqush, Ludwig Goransson-

It was dark outside and everyone was asleep except me and Neteyam. I was very nervous for what was going to happen tonight.

I was sitting in my tent when I saw Neteyam walking past looking at me and gave me a wink. I got flustered but then I remembered the appointment. I waited for a few minutes and then I also went to the mountain. It was dark but the two planets in the sky gave some light. When I got to the top I saw Neteyam standing by the edge looking at the sky. I quietly went to him without making a sound. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he got tense. He quickly turned his head and when he saw me he relaxed.

"Yeez Kyoshi you scared me." He said chuckling.

"Hm I did?" I said jokingly.

"Yes love. But I'm glad it is you." He said smiling.

"Good." I said smiling back.

I put my arms around his neck as he puts his hands on my waist. We both looked into each others eyes. I could feel his breath on my face. His eyes switched to my lips and back to my eyes. I smirked when I saw this and stood on my tippy toes. I leaned in and closed my eyes. Our lips touch and I pull him closer deepen the kiss. My breasts touch his chest, I could feel his heartbeat. His tongue slides over my bottom lip asking for access but I didn't give in. I got butterflies as he hands got lower.

He then squeezed my ass with both hands and I gasped. He took this change to slip his tongue in my mouth. My hand flies to his hair and I pulled it making him groan. I moan at the vibrating feeling and I could feel him smirk against my lips. I pull away and where both breathing heavily. I look into his eyes and saw that they where already focused on me.

"God you're eyes are beautiful." I said whispering.

"Thank you baby." He said and kissed me on the lips. "I love you're eyes to. They remind me of the forest where I lived." He said smiling.

"Can you tell me about it?" I said curious.

"You wanna know about my home in the forests?" He asked surprised.

"Mhm!" I said nodding exited.

"Alright." He said smirking.

His hands went to my thighs and I yelped as he picked me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and he smirked. He sat down on the ground with me on his lap. His hand went to my waist/hips and kept me close.

"Well, my old home was a lot different then here." He said starting his story. "There where a lot of trees obviously. At night the plants start to glow, they have beautiful colors at night. We have a lot of animals there. Some are dangerous but some are actually nice. We have fruits there, they are delicious. You will love it." He said smiling seeing me looking at him with interest. "My father is a warrior and he trains me and Lo'ak to follow his footsteps. We don't have Ilu's to travel far distances we have a creasyure called Pa'li. It looks like a horse but it has 6 legs and there really big." He said smiling thinking about his home.

"What kind of creatures where the ones you and your family arrived with?" I asked interested.

"There called an Ikran. When you're ready for one you go to one of the flying mountains also called the 'Ayram alusìng' (floating mountains). Humans are calling it the 'Hallelujah Mountains. In those mountains are the Ikran's. You don't chose them they chose you." He said.

"How will you know if they chose you?" I asked confused.

"They will try to kill you." He said shocking you.