-Part Eighteen-

Song- Happiness is a butterfly -Lana Del Rey-

POV Neteyam

We heard 3 gunshots and our heads immediately snapped up to see Kyoshi with a gun in her hand and Quaritch fell onto the ground. Kyoshi hand was on her stomach. She threw the gun on the ground and ran to a figure that was on the ground. She started shaking the figure but he/she didn't wake up.

"Jake! Wake up!" She screamed.

My mothers eyes widened as we realized it was Jake that was on laying on the ground. Kyoshi raised her hand and he slapped him hard. He jolted up and saw Kyoshi. We couldn't hear anything they said and we saw dad standing up with Kyoshi. She still had her hand on her stomach and she stopped backwards but fell hard on the ground. Dad ran to her and checked her back. He frankly looked around, his head stopped as he pasted the wall with the metal pole.

"Kyoshi! Stay with me!" We heard dad scream.

"Kyoshi." I whispered as a tears rolled on my cheek.

She can't be gone. She can't be. She's strong. She has to fight. She has to fight for us.

"Kyoshi! Stay awake! Kyoshi!" We heard my dad scream as he shook her body.

He pressed more on her wound and he picked her up. He walked away and we couldn't see what happened next. I look up into the sky as my vision gets blurry. I sob left my mouth. I cover my mouth biting through the pain as I did.

"Here help me get her up!" We heard my dad say.

Tsireya and my mom left my side to help dad as Kiri and Tuk stayed with me. Lo'ak's hands where off of my waist as he already wrapped it with bandage stopping me from bleeding to death. I looked to my side and see them dragging Kyoshi's body on the stone and payed her down next to me. Her eyes where closed and her mouth was a bit open.

"Dad?" I said getting my fathers attention. "Is she still breathing?" I asked worried.

He puts his hand under her nose and he nod. "Yes she is but she's really weak we have to treat her.

Tsireya ran to her side and laid her head on Kyoshi's.

"Please don't leave me. I can't lose you. You're my sister. The one who always stood up for me. The one who trained me. The one who was always by my side. I can't lose you. Not now, not ever" I heard her say as sobs left her mouth.

I sit up groaning and my mothers face looked panicked as she noticed me.

"Neteyam." My mom said ushering me to put back down but I ignored her.

I turn to Kyoshi and i push myself towards her. As I got to her I put my hand on hers and a sob left my mouth. Lo'ak pulls Tsireya away and hold her tight giving me some space. I put my forehead on her chest as sobs leave my mouth. Dad pulls his hand away from her wound also walking away. I put my hand on her wound and push on hoping that it will stop bleeding.

"Oh my love." I said looking at her. I brush a strand of hair behind her ear. "My beautiful Kyoshi." I said as a smile formed itself on my face as I think about her beauty. "I'm so sorry I couldn't save you." I said caressing her cheeks. "I love you. Please just hang on for me." I said and I kissed her on her lips.

I pull away and I kiss her forehead. I turn around and I see Tsireya in Lo'ak's arms with her head on his chest as Lo'ak stoked her hair calming er down. Dad holds mom as they both had teary eyes. Kiri had tears coming down her face as she holds Tuk close to her.

"We have to bandage her up otherwise she's gonna lose even more blood." I said looking at them.

Dad nod his head and he grabbed the bandage that was over after from earlier and I helped him with Kyoshi's wound.