-Part four-

Song- The Way of Water -Simon Franglen-

POV Neteyam

"This banshee is called an Ilu. This one is a she, she's called Zule." Kyoshi said as we approach a so called Ilu.

"Is this what Tonowari rides on?" I asked her.

"No, what he rides is a Tsurak. Only the greatest warriors can ride on it. Like your father." She points out to my father who is with Tonowari also in the water but far away. "If you train hard you'll also get to ride a Tsurak. Like your father. But for now your riding Zule." She said looking at me with her pretty green eyes.

Well theres also another girl I wanna ride in the future, it's right in front of me already. Yeez Neteyam, horny much?

I internally laughed at my boys thought.

"Put your hand right here." She said grabbing my hand and placed it on the neck of the Ilu. She kept her hand on mine and for some reason it became harder to breath. "Relax, your tensing up." She said looking up at me with a grin.

I relaxed a bit by breathing how Kyoshi taught me before we went into the waters.

"Feel her heart beating. Feel her breath." I did as she said and felt the heart beating on my hand. "Now make the Tsaheylu (bond)." She said taking her hand off mine missing her touch already.

I grab my braid and make the bond with Zule. Zule's pupils grows larger for a second but relaxed not long after. I get on her back and put my legs in the I think is a good position.

"Now think where you want to go." She said petting Zule on the head.

Forward.

POV Kyoshi

The moment I said that he had to think where he had to go, he went forwards in an enormous speed. He hold tied onto Zule and after a few meters he went underwater not being seen for meters.

"Look at the position his legs are in!" Said Ao'nung laughing with his friends.

"Shut up will yah?" I said to him and his friends. I just got an eyeroll in response.

When Neteyam got back onto the surface he got thrown off landing with his face on the water. I giggled and swam towards him seeing him floating on his back.

"Are you okay?" I said giggling.

"I think my heels touched the back of my head." He said closing his eyes.

This comment made me laugh.

POV Neteyam

As soon as I heard her laugh my pain goes away and a smile forms on my face. I got of my back and looked into Kyoshi's green eyes.

They remind me of our home in the forests. Sometimes I wish I would still be there. That we didn't had to run away. But on the other hand I'm glad we did, otherwise I never would've met Kyoshi. And that's the thing that keeps me going. Knowing Kyoshi is here.

"Your face is so red from falling. You sure you okay?" She said touching my face getting me out of my thoughts.

"Yes I'm okay darling." I said with a smirk on my face.

A light blush covered Kyoshi's face. It must have been the cutest thing ever.

"Try again." She said demanding but still with a small smile blushing a little. She took her soft small hand off my face.

"Will do ma'm." I said with a smirk while I swam backwards to Zule saluting her with two fingers making me hear her laugh again.

POV Jake

As I stood with Tonowari I watch Kyoshi and Neteyam walk into the water, walking towards a I think Ilu. I think there called Ilu's. Not sure. Tonowari where talking about something when my wife/mate Neytiri walked over to us.

"Hey MaJake. Hey Tonowari." She said walking to my side.

"Hello love." I said putting an arms around her waist kissing her forehead.

"Those two remind me so much of us when we first met." She said smiling looking at something behind me.

I look behind me and so does Tonowari. We saw Kyoshi and Neteyam talking while Kyoshi takes his hand and puts it on the neck of the Ilu. Even from here I noticed that his breath hitched. As Kyoshi was talking the only thing Neteyam did was looking at her. When Neteyam got on the back of the Ilu Kyoshi said something and Neteyam went forewords with full speed making me raise my eyebrows.

As soon as he got back onto the surface he got launched forwards landing on his face. This made us chuckle and we saw Kyoshi swimming toward Neteyam probably asking if he was okay. She laughed at something and Neteyam got back up. Kyoshi puts her hand on his face looking a little worried. Neteyam said something with a smirk and we saw Kyoshi blush.

That's my boy. God he really reminds me of myself. Always looking at one girl while needing to concentrate on something.

Kyoshi said something and Neteyam swam backwards with a smirk saluting her with to fingers making Kyoshi laugh.

"They really do remind me of us." I said pulling Neytiri closer to me with a smile.

                                                                       877 words