-Part two-

Song: Nothing Is Lost -The Weeknd-

POV Kyoshi

I got woken up in my hut/house by sunlight shining on my face. I opened my eyes and felt the breeze hitting my body and face. It sounded like whispers hitting my ears. I sat up and looked out of my door seeing the beautiful ocean. Watching the waves hitting the rocks making peaceful sounds. I listen to the beautiful sound of birds chirping happily. I got interrupted by Tsireya standing in my doorway.

"Wake up sunshine. It's time to train me." She said happily.

I've been training her how to defend herself in case she needs it sometime.

I swear to god how can she be so happy in the morning?

"I'm coming." I said laying back on my bed/hammock.

"I can clearly see your not. Now get your purple ass out of your bed before I drag you myself." She said crossing her arms.

Tsireya is my bestfriend. She has been ever since I got to know her. And that was like since my mom left me here. She was the only one who didn't saw me as a demon or an outstander she saw me as family. I'm 2 years older then her. She sees me as her older sister and I see her as my little sister.

"I would like to see you try." I said with a smirk closing my eyes.

"Alright that's it." She said walking over me.

I listened very carefully. I could hear every move with my ears without seeing. I could feel her move closer and closer to me. She wanted to slap me on my belly but I blocked it. She tried grabbing my arm with her other hand but I caught it in time. She then tried with her other hand again but I grabbed that one to. I opened my eyes and sat up still with her arms in my hands and he knees on the ground.

"You are getting slow sister." I said with a smirk. I let her go and she got up and scoffed.

"Shut up."

I chuckled, stood up and followed Tsireya outside.

"It's a beautiful day isn't it?" I asked her while we walked to where we train.

"You really wanna know what I think?"

"I already know what your thinking about." I said grinning.

"And what do you think I'm thinking about?"

"Lo'ak." I said grinning.

"What no!" She said slightly blushing.

"Your blushing hun."

"What how did yo-?!" She said shocked. I didn't even had to look to know she was blushing.

"Hun I know you like him. I saw you looking at him the whole time your father was talking to Lo'ak's dad." I said poking her shoulder with my elbow teasing her.

"I was not staring." She said smiling a bit.

"You where." I said with a little singing tone.

"I swear shut up Kyoshi. I'll fucking punch you."

I fake gasped "The princess cursed, oh my god." I said jokingly putting a hand on my mouth pretending to be shocked.

"Oh my god shut up!" She laughed pushing me.

I laughed with her. I started to run up the mountain to our training place.

"Come on blueberry! Hurry up!"

I heard her laughing from far away and she said "I'm coming!".

I waited for her and we started to run together up the mountain touching every leave we past, touching the mountain with my hand. We giggled and laughed as we did so until we reached the training spot. I both fell down on our knees as we arrived at the spot still laughing but exhausted from the running and laughing.

POV Neteyam

I got woken up by tik shaking me awake.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" She said- well technically 'screamed' waking me up.

"Yeez Tuk. I'm coming." I said grumpy.

Tuk then left and I stood up when I heard two voices coming closer.

"I was not staring." A familiar voice said. It was the voice of Tsireya.

"You where." Another familiar voice said. I took a look outside and saw Tsireya and Kyoshi walking together.

I started to eavesdrop there conversation because I'm curious of what there talking about.

"I swear shut up Kyoshi. I'll fucking punch you." Said Tsireya.

Kyoshi fake gasped "The princess cursed, oh my god." She said jokingly putting a hand on her mouth pretending to be shocked.

"Oh my god shut up!" Tsireya laughed pushing Kyoshi.

Kyoshi laughed with her. I heard her beautiful laugh again. I don't know why but it made me happy and calm. Kyoshi started to run up the mountain to god knows where.

"Come on blueberry! Hurry up!" Kyoshi said making Tsireya laugh.

Tsireya said "I'm coming!". And started to run after Kyoshi.

They laughed as they ran up the mountain. Gosh Kyoshi looked so pretty. I got pulled out of my thoughts by my father slapping me at the back of my head.

"Stop staring." He said.

"I wasn't."

"You where." My father said putting an arm over my shoulder.

"Shut up." I mumbled taking his arm off of me.

"No worry I'll keep it a secret." He said chuckling and messed up my hair a bit with his hand.

I rolled my eyes and said "You better." Mumbling.

He laughed and we both walked to- I don't even know where we walked to.

903 words