-Part Sixteen-

Song- Destroy Myself Just For You -Montell Fish-

As I knocked out the last guy Neteyam was cutting the cuffs from Tsireya's hands. As he was done with her I quickly ran over to Tuk and helped her out. When I got the cuffs off I gave her to Tsireya and i pushed them away for them to go away into the water.

"Who's the mighty warrior? Come on say it." Neteyam said smiling at Lo'ak while helping him out.

"Bro!" Lo'ak said chuckling.

"Come on let's go." Neteyam said giving a pet on Lo'ak's head smiling.

They both got up and we where about to go when Lo'ak stayed behind grabbing a gun from one of the guys I knocked out.

"What are you doing?!" I asked him.

"They got Spider! We have to get him!" Lo'ak said starting to walk away.

"Lo'ak come back! I will get him you and Kyoshi have to go." Neteyam said making Lo'ak turn around.

"What no! I wanna help!" Lo'ak said.

"What no!" I said.

"Yes you guys go it's to dangerous I can't let you guys get hurt." Neteyam said taking the hun from Lo'ak.

"Fine." Lo'ak said defeated.

He walked away and turned around to look at me.

"You coming?" He asked me.

"No." I said.

"Kyoshi-" Neteyam said but I cut him off as he wanted to protest.

"No. I made a promise that I would protect you so I will fulfill that promise. Now stop standing there and let's go. Lo'ak I want you to protect Tsireya and Tuk." I said demanding.

"Yes ma'm." Lo'ak said saluting with his hand and dove into the water.

"Kyoshi-" Neteyam was beginning again.

"Nah ah. Im going." I said putting a finger on his mouth making him shut up. "Now let's go save that human kid." I said smiling and walked past him.

Neteyam shakes his head smiling. He turned around and walked after me with the gun. We quietly walk into the ship. We saw a lot of humans walking around with heavy guns. We can't make a scene here we'll get killed so we have to be quiet.

"Come on this wa-" I got cut off by Neteyam pulling me back by my waist putting a hand on my mouth.

He pushed me against the wall behind a pilar. He has he hand on my mouth keeping me quiet. His body was close to mine and I could feel his heartbeat beating on my chest. I looked to the right and saw an soldier avatar walking by with a heavy gun. I looked up through my lashes to see Neteyam look at me. When the soldier avatar was far enough Neteyam pulls his hand off my mouth. He kept staring at me.

"Focus Neteyam." I said smirking.

"Oh yeah sorry." He said embarrassed. A pink color covered his cheek and he rubbed the back of his hand. It was so cute.

"Don't worry baby. Just keep you're focus. I can't lose you to." I said and my eyes get teary again thinking about Jinora.

"Don't worry love you won't lose me." He said caressing my cheek with his hand. "Let's go." He said and pulled me with him by my hand.

We quickly but quietly walk over a kind of bridge to the other side when we heard shouting.

"That's them! Kill them!" A guy shouted and bullet fly through the air.