chapter 1

Error's P.O.V:

 I was watching random AUs when I saw an Error looking at the void. I panicked and was about to head straight in, then I realized that I should probably change my look as well. I summoned a mirror and tried to think of a look that screamed 'powerful'.

After a few seconds of contemplating, I decided on my new look. I smiled, happy about my new look, then I remembered why I did this and quickly teleported into the MV. I got there to see him about to jump.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down.

"I wouldn't do that. I know you want to end it, but this isn't the answer."

I say calmly, trying to give off a soothing aura.

The Error jumped (you thought) in surprise and backed away from the cliff. He looked absolutely frightened.

"W-wh0 @r3 ¥ou?!"

The Error asked panicked. I smiled and raised myself to my full height proudly and politely asked..

"You may call me Rue, nice to meet you, what would you like for me to call you?"

The Error looked caught off gaurd and I had to keep myself from laughing at his shocked face. He composed himself after a few seconds and glares at me.

"My n@m3 i$ ERROR y0u fi£th¥ gli7ch."

Error says menacing. My eyes turn soft as I slowly walk towards him. I can see him starting to panic and he takes a step back. I look him in the eyes and ask him again,

"Maybe you didn't hear me, I didn't ask for your name, as I already knew it, I asked you what you would like for me to call you."

Error's eyes light up in recognition and he started crying. I walked up to him and sat him down, rubbing his hand slightly since I know he has haphephobia.

He calmed down after a few minutes and looked at me bewildered. I raised an eyebrow(bonebrow?) at him.

"I- h0₩- ¥0u- t0uCh- wh@7?"

He said confused. I laughed, realizing he wasn't sure how I could touched him without him glitching up. I smirked and simply said:

"~Magic~"

(NOOOOO, THE BEAN D:)A.N.1

I had a feeling nothing would happen since we are technically the same person. He looks like he wants to say something, so I ask him.

"Is there something you want to say?"

I ask him, still rubbing circles on his hand. He blushes(FROM EMBARRASSMENT, NOT A SHIP!!!) and hides his face in his scarf, while mumbling something. I look at him, confused.

"Sorry, could you repeat that? Your scarf sort of blocked you out"

I ask him. He blushed a bright shade of yellow that I didn't even know existed. He took a deep breath.

"I !f I co-c0u£d h@v3 a hug."

He told me embarrassed. I smiled and gently lifted him into my lap so I could wrap my wing around him as I hug him.

I could feel him cuddle up to me and start crying again. I rocked back and forth slightly while humming a random tune. Soon he fell asleep. I didn't want to put him back in the anti-void, so I took him to my room-thing and placed him on the bed. I know the he probably doesn't sleep or eat much, if at all, so I wasn't going to wake him.