chapter 6

Emma's P.O.V

Rue teleports away and I fall to my knees, trying to calm my rapidly beating heart. I look over to the king and his men. "Your lucky, one wrong move today and he could've killed everyone hear instantly." I tell them while standing back up. They looked at me shocked.

King Nightmare steps toward me. "Who is he and why were you so scared and respectful, you have never kneeled or bowed down to me." He says calmly, but I can sense a bit of worry coming off him, even if it is well hidden. I sigh again and run my hand through my hair. "That, Nightmare, was the Deity of Destruction and Balance." I say seriously. They all freeze up. Cross is the first to speak. "B-but that's not possible, deities aren't real." Cross says shakily.

I shake my head at him. "They are very much real. In fact I was created by the deity if destiny. Rue is the newest deity and possibly the most powerful, being a deity that controls multiple things, instead of just one like most deities, and those that do, normally control 2 smaller or random things, he controls 3 main things." I explain to them. Nightmare looks confused.

"Three? I though you said Destruction and Balance." Nightmare says after a minute. I nod my head. "Although he doesn't have the title, he can be considered the deity of technology and codes." I tell them. "Isn't that four things?" Killer asks confused. I shake my head again. "No, he was given control over codes in result of needing to destroy or adjust them for his other 2 jobs, Balancing and Destroying. He is considered the deity of technology as well becuase of his control of the codes." I explain to them. They nod their heads in understanding. We talk some more and then head to bed.