chapter 2

Error's P.O.V:

It's been a week since I left Era and I don't really know what to do. I have been watching and learning about a while bunch of different Multiverses though. There is even one where I am the creator and Ink is the destroyer, although their names are different there. Hmmm, I could visit Era, or I could get a new friend( read as family member). Suddenly, I felt a tug on my soul. I thought I didn't have to deal with that anymore.

I searched through the different MVs until I found where the tug was coming from. It was a MV where the main balance is between Nughtmare and Dream, and Dream ate all of the apples. He also thinks negativity isn't needed, and basically kills you or locks you up if you have negative emotions.

Wait... are you fucking kidding me right now?! God damn that is just harsh. I teleport into the Dreamtale of that MV and look around. It's completely deserted and everything is wilted. I decided to search for the tree of feelings. I eventually found it, only to see that it too, is completely wilted. I walked over to it and put my hand on the trunk.

It was faint, like EXTREMELY faint, but I could still sense Feelings. I have only ever had to deal with the balance between Creativity and Destruction, so I'm not completely sure what to do.

I lay my forehead on the tree and my past memories start to flowing into my mind. I remember all the times I had to kill mercilessly, the times I was kidnapped and tortured, the time I had to watch as the only people I cared about were killed in front of me.

(Sorry, I forgot to mention it, but in the third ambush, the gang came to assist Error and ended up getting killed.)

(oof, big L)

I then felt my negative emotions pouring out of me, and the tree was sucking it u3p. The leaves started growing back and the land was reviving. I was smiling slightly. I then felt a presence appear and stood still.

"Who are you and wha-"

it was this MV's Nightmare and he stopped talking mid sentence after he saw the land revived.

I shook my head.

"Your brother is a real pain in the ass isn't he?"

I asked rhetorically. He then snapped out of his trance.

"Y-you... how...what?"

Nightmare asked confused. I laughed slightly.

"Please try to explain things to your brother, I know he is probably to stubborn to listen, but I really don't want to have to come back here to do this again."

I say and wave at him, about to teleport back home.

"WAIT!"

He shouts, pushing away his confusion.

"Yes?"

I ask, tilting my head. I really want to leave, seeing him is bringing up bad memories. He freezes for a moment and shakes his head.

"Who are you?"

He asks me.

I sigh, and then give him a smile.

"You may call me Rue."

I said and go to teleport away again, when he suddenly tackles me in a hug. I hug him back, dazed and confused.

"Uh, are you okay?"

I ask him concerned.

"Thank you, I promise I'll do a better job at protecting the balance."