chapter 4

Era's P.O.V:

 I couldn't sleep again last night. It seems I can only sleep when I'm with Rue. I don't know why, but he makes me feel so safe. Although Nightmare wanted to talk to me about him so I should probably head downstairs. I head downstairs and see Nightmare on a chair in the corner, reading a book.

"H3¥ Ñ!gh7m@."

I say, getting his attention. He puts a bookmark in his book and closes it.

"Good, you're here. I wanted to talk to you about that skeleton that you act like is brother."

Nightmare said, setting his book on a side table. I nod.

əaH, ₩h@t aþøu7 Rue?"

I ask him. He sighs and rubs his forehead. "Do you even know anything about him? Not only was he able to close off the Anti-void and return you emotions, but deal with Dream and Ink with Ease and you don't find that a tad suspicious?"

Nightmare says. I mean, I guess, but it's not like I asked. So that's exactly what I tell him.

"M@yþe, ßű7 !ţ'$ ñ0t £iķë 7#@t"

I tell him straight out. He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Seriously? It's unlike you to be so relaxed about someone."

Nightmare says and he's right, but the fact the I was able to fall asleep by him the first time I met him, he proved again that he was trust worthy by not doing anything to me.

I shrugged.

"I çøu£đ 73l£ h3 ₩a$ s@."

I semi-explained. Nightmare let out a groan of annoyance.

"The next time he is over, I want you to ask if we can check him, if he says no, then I would prefer it if he stays away from here, got it."

Nightmare says sternly. I shrug again. I don't really see the problem, but whatever.

(ok I understand starger danger but if someone, who most probably has trust issues, trust this giant boy doesn't it give away that he is safe D:<) A.2.

(its stranger danger past me, not starger danger)A.2.

I leave and go into my room. I have been crocheting a doll based off him, but it's harder than I thought, so it's taken longer than normal. Maybe I should visit Blue. I saw him with Dream and Ink, so he will probably bombard me with questions. Meh, I'll text him and see if he is free to meet up at Outertale.

Texting

-yo Blue, are you free to hang out in Outertale?

-Yeah! Just give me a second to tell Papy I'm leaving.

-Ok, see ya in a bit.

IRL I make a portal and quickly jump thought to Blue's and mine secret meeting spot. Blue gets here a few minutes later.

"HAI ERROR! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?"

Blue says happily. I chuckle at his antics.

"I'vë þe3ņ gřə ߣuę. I $a₩ ¥0u mę7 my þřO."

I said, laughing a little at the end, remembering what happened the day before.

"YEP, AND HE SEEM SUPER COOL. NOT AS COOL AS I AM OF COURSE, BUT STILL PRETTY COOL. THE ANTI-VOID VOICES SEEMED TO THINK HE IS STRONG TOO. AS SOON AS INK MENTIONED THAT DREAM TOOK AWAY YOUR POSITIVITY, THE VOICES STARTED MUMBLING ABOUT HIW SCREWED THEY WERE."

Blue informed me. I nod my head, a little lost in thought.

I mean, I could tell he was strong, but damn, even the Anti-void acknowledges it. Maybe Night was right, I should probably talk to Rue about this. I shake my head and focus back on Blue.

"¥e@h, hë'$ pŕ3t7y c0ø£ !sn'ț h3?"

I replied. We talk about random stuff for the next hour before we both had to head off.

(ok so since there weren't any notes I wanted to add one here so as to not leave you all like this:()