Chapter 19

Sarah

I don't know what I was thinking leaving without my jacket like that. It was so cold. Seeing Gabriel with that stripper really pissed me off. I couldn't stand watching it. To imagine that an hour ago we had nothing with each other and now he was bringing me to his apartment. After all this time, I was finally going to his place.

And he said he liked me.

He held my hand as we walked into the building and waited for the elevator. He got behind me and started to kiss my neck as he put his arm around my stomach. The elevator came and he pushed me in and turned me around, took both my hands and put them on each side of my head and kissed me hard. He continued the kissing and used his hands to explore my body until we reached the top and he led the way to his apartment. There was a little box next to the door that he used his phone to open with. High tech.

When he opened the door, my mouth dropped. I knew he lived in a nice and super clean place, but I was still amazed. Half of the living room was covered with glass walls where New York's skyline was on display. The couch and dining stools were black, and the other side of the walls had wooden panels giving the room a luxurious look. He had big colorful paintings hanging around, but I didn't have a proper chance to look at them as he started kissing me again and lifted my dress and put his hands on my butt.

He lifted the dress over my head and left traces of kisses all over my body. From my cheeks, chin, neck, breasts, and then he bent down and kissed my stomach and afterward came awfully close to my private part that I actually thought he was going to go down on me for the first time but then he changed direction and kissed my leg.

He got up again and took my hand leading us to the bedroom. He had a king-size bed with pillows on that he pushed me on. His room was in neutral colors with beige sheet covers and the pillows in different nude and beige nuances.

He pulled down his pants and underwear and crawled on the edge of the bed and I crawled over to him and touched him. Seeing him naked and with a hard-on made me even wetter. God, I had missed this sight.

I ran my hand up and down on his length and then put him in my mouth and gently sucked while motioning around the tip with my tongue. He held on to the side of my head with both hands. After a while I let go of him and lay down on my back on the bed and pulled my panties down too. He put his hands on my legs and opened them and slowly pushed himself inside. I let out a moan and grabbed the sheet. He felt so good. I started moving my hips too in sync with him. He held my hands as he increased the speed.

Then he did something I never thought he would do. He leaned closer to me and kissed me passionately. I started smiling as he kissed me and he moved his head and chuckled too. Then I pulled him closer and continued with the kissing. All it took was 5 weeks away from me to make him kiss me after a blowjob.

"Oh baby." He moaned and buried his head in my neck while thrusting inside of me. "I fucking missed this. You feel so fucking good." He said breathlessly. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I missed you too." I said as we looked into each other's eyes. He had never been this close to me before while we were doing it. It had never felt so romantic before. Was this what making love with Gabriel felt like? Because I liked it. He was so sweet and gentle. It didn't feel like the other times. It wasn't just about sex right now but about us being intimidate and close.

He pulled out while kissing me and took my hands as he got on his back and led me on top of him. I liked his gentleness and soft touches. He wasn't in a rush to finish it but moved his hips slowly when he entered. He locked his hands in mine as I made slow sensual movements on top off him. Then he let go of one of my hands and touched my stomach and moved further up and massaged my right breast.