Please Come Back

A shutter when through my body as I turned around. It's him. He was holding my bus card. I'm so fucking embarrassed, he looks rich and I'm over here with a bus card. "Oh, thanks." I blushed. "I saw you at the bus stop eyeing me you like what you see bae?" He asked. He's up forwardness intimidated me, why couldn't I be like that? I didn't know what to say so I just stood there blushing. "I see you the shy type, ard shord." He chuckled. "I don't know what to say." I nervously laughed. "Well here my number, hit me up when you got lots to say ma." He smiled and I walked out. What the fuck Nic, not smooth at fucking all. I try to just focus my mind on getting to work, I do have a boyfriend and all. But lately Safaree has just been more of an enemy than a loving partner.

Meek Mill POV

"Ayo Coon, I just got this red bone's numba." I said. "Yo son is it that girl in here with the fat ass who walked out?" Coon asked. "Yeah boy, I'm trying hit that." I gloated. "She look like one of those wine and dine bitches." "That's a shame because she only getting dick nothing else boy." I chuckled. We later got on task back to why we were in Sephora. "Aight Coon, I need to get Moms something good for her birthday." "Get this Dior shit." He said carelessly. "Aight, whatever." I took the biggest bottle and headed towards the counter. This bad ass Hispanic girl was working at the counter, I got them digits too though. "Aight its time to go back to Tac's house I need to ask him bout profits." We hopped in the Maserati and headed to the house. "Ayo Tac, how it looking?" He looked at me with this big ass clown smile. "10 each bra." I started laughing this was good news. "Damn man, lets go celebrate. Red Lobster on me."

Nicki POV

It was one and my shift ended at five. I just wanted to go home and call Safaree, I wanted to know what was going to happen I'm tired of this weak ass shit. What is wrong with me these past few months, I haven't been the strong Nicki I have always been. I need to go back to the doctor and tell him this shit. "Nicki, you have a new table they just sat down." Monica my manager told me. I nodded my head and headed to the table. I caught a glimpse of the guys sitting down. Shit its them from the store. Keep it calm Nicki. I told myself I was going to be my old self, outgoing and funny. I took a deep breath and walked over to the table.  "Hello, Welcome to Red Lobster, My name is Nicki I will be taking your order. Can I start with any appetizers or drinks?" I asked confidently.

Meek Mill POV

Damn Shordyy keep it together, I don't know but I like this version of her better than when we was in the store.

Nicki POV

"Yeah we'll all take a Pepsi and can we get some shrimp for our appetizer, seasoned?" He said staring in my eyes. "If you ask nicely." I teased. He smiled hard. "Can we get some shrimp for our appetizer please." He chuckled. "Sure thing, I'll be right back, loves." I said smiling. I walked away. YAY Nicki I'm so proud of you! Finally you have returned.

** New update shortly after this will be post.