Heart & Soul

Wow this nigga has the audacity, I just cannot believe this. I turned over to the side to try to see this girls face. She's with Safaree, when he thinks I'm in the studio. I can't confront him, I thought to myself. I decided to actually go to the studio and blow off some steam. I slid my card through the access panel and walked in. I stripped off my clothes and locked the door behind me. I left my dress on the floor, I was left wearing only my lace thong and my white t-shirt. I sat in the chair next to the door and just thought about tonight. How could I do this to Safaree and how could Safaree do this to me? We aren't meant to be, I know this for sure. He beat me since day one and he has horrible anger issues. I just can't walk out on him because of this. I then thought of Mama, I haven't talked to her for five months, I've set her money and made sure she's okay but I just miss her touch. I started playing with the buttons on the soundboard and started humming to the beat. Then I heard a knock at the door as the door knob jiggled as someone tried to open it. I grabbed a towel from the closet in the studio and opened the door. "Nic? What are you doing here?" Meek asked. "Oh hey, just doing some venting." I said shyly. "This is my studio..." He said as he pointed towards the door. I looked over and saw the sign on the door that read Studio Six Dreamchasers. I blushed as I saw the sign. "I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention, I was wondering why all my papers that were on my soundboard were gone, but I thought SB must have taken them home." I said. "It's okay, what's wrong though? I can tell by your facial expression something is wrong and why do you have a towel wrapped around you?" He asked looking around as he shut the door. "I'm half naked." I blushed as I turned away from him. He grabbed my hips from behind and hugged me. He untied the knot I had on my towel and let it fall to the ground. He then picked me up and took me to the couch. He laid me down, and turn the heat up. He sat on the other side of the couch while I curled up in the corner. "Tell me what's wrong." He asked as I turned towards him. "When I left Scoozi, I saw Safaree eating outside with this girl, he put his hand on top of hers and gave her a rose." I said softly. "Onika, don't it bother you, you guys are emotionally done. You just can't do shit because of everything going on with the tour and your music." He explained. "I know, I owe it to my barbz to come out strong and write my songs without having my personal life inflict into anything." I smiled. I scooted towards him and kissed him on the cheek. I laid my head on his muscular chest. "Meek, I'm gonna suggest to him that we get separate houses, I can't do this sneaking around anymore. I love you and I wanna be with you." I said. "Okay baby, do what you have to. I'll be right behind you with it." He smiled as he kissed me. We started making out and he slowly slipped his hands into my panties. I couldn't take it anymore. I got on top of him and slowly put it in. I started riding him, it wasn't fucking, we were loving each other. With every stroke, we got closer together mentally and physically. I love this man, he is my everything. Heart & Soul.

}],"CuNX