Past parts.

Three days later, Nicki became responsive again and Meek was the first person she saw.

"Baby?" Meek said. "I love you." I said. "I love you too. Why didn't you tell me?" I automatically knew what he was talking about. "Meek, I'm not ready for this but I know I can't let this child down." I cried. "You'll be a great mother, I love you so much and our child will love you so much too." He smiled. I couldn't help but smile back. I could do this. Meek left to let me rest. I then thought about Mama, the last time I talked to her she told me to get out of her house. God I miss her but I don't want to talk to her. The doctor came in and explained how I will be going home today and I need to come into therapy once a week and also schedule an OB/GYN appointment. I started packing my stuff and met Meek out in the parking lot. Tak & Coon were both sitting in the back. "There's our fucking thug, you pulled through ma!" Tak screamed. I busted out laughing, I loved these guys even though I barely talked to them before. "Rahmeek get your friends." I laughed. He pulled out of the parking lot and started driving. "So you pregnant Nicki?" Coon asked. "Yes, apparently I'm 2 weeks." I smiled. "Yay ya'll." Coon laughed. "Man I never thought I'd see the day for Meek to be getting married and having a kid!" Tak laughed. "Married?" I asked. "Goddamn it, Tak. Your big ass mouth, Nicki I was gonna propose when I got home that day." He said. "Awwh Rahmeek, I love you so much" I smiled.

We dropped Tak & Coon off and we went home. "Nic, I'm so greatful for having you be the mother of my child." Meek said. I kissed him on his cheek and went to take a shower.

Meek POV

My phone vibrated and I got a text from Mel.

Mel ; Hey baby. Wanna catch up? 😉

Meek ; I can't.

Mel ; I miss you alot. ❤️

Meek ; We aren't a thing I got a girl now.

Mel ; But I am your girl.

I didn't text her back I'm just trying to focus on Nicki & the baby
Nicki POV
I got out of the shower and combed my hair. Meek came from upstairs, "Baby,
you not working at red lobster anymore." He smiled. "I want you to go to school." My mouth dropped to my knees. I had so many questions, but then my phone rang.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
// Any ideas or want to see something happen? Comment and vote please \\ 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗