"Huh?"

Four months later
"Safaree can you hand me that pan?" I asked him. I was making chicken with penne tonight. I had just finished my tour up a couple of weeks ago, I decided to take a two week break before going back to the studio. SB doesn't know about the Meek thing, I can't leave Safaree but we've just grown apart. I want Meek but Safaree has been with me for the last fifteen years. I decided to text Meek out of no where.

Nicki - Meet me at Scoozi™ around 10:30
Meek - 👌🏿

I locked my phone & made me & SB a plate. It was only 6 so i had about five hours before I had to leave.
"Bae, what you thinking about?" SB smirked. "Huh?" I jumped. "You staring at everything but me." He laughed. "No im okay but im going to the studio at 10, you know I like writing at night. " I smiled weakly. fucking liar. "You want me to come with you? We usually write together." He asked. "NO! No, that's okay we both need some time to ourselves." I said trying to control my volume. He nodded as he finished his place. I headed upstairs and took a shower. I put on some pink sweats and a wife beater. I grabbes my louie v duffel bag and put my skin right red wine dress in the back with my black red bottoms. I took all my makeup and also put it in my bag. I tied my hair up and put on my blonde wig with the brown roots on and took a headscarf to wrap around my head. As i walked out of our bedroom I saw the calendar. December 3rd, 2014. Damn my birthday is creeping up. "Hey Nic, look at this rapper yo, hes on the come up." SB yelled. I went downstairs and took his phone to watch the video. It was Meek. Does he not remember him? "Bae he's really good, ya'll should do a song together." He smiled. I kissed him goodbye and went to my car. I got the valet parking & went into the bathroom to change. It was 10 so meek should be here shortly. I was finally done with everything as I put my last shade of make up on. I looked really good. I walked out of the bathroom and told the hostess my name. "Of course. Mrs.Maraj right this way." She smiled. I sat down and told the waitor I was waiting for someone. As I waited I played through my phone and got a text message.
August - Hey baby 🙈
Nicki - Hey aug 😘
August - wya rn?
Nicki - im at scoozi
August - text me when you free bye big sis 💞

I put my phone down and saw Meek approach the table. He was in all white with his DC chain on. Somethings never change. "You look beautiful, Onika." He said as he kisses my hand.
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
Updating more frequently since I was lazy bitch the last 2 months. 😛

~ Love , Coco 😈💟🙌🏼