"Mmm."

"Hi Rihmeek. You look nice too." I said as I flipped through the menu. "I'm sorry I was late." He said as he shifted into his seat. "Mmm." I nodded with my chin up. "Don't be like that I was just finishing up Dreams & Nightmares." He said as he lifted up my chin. "Better be working hard." I said as I giggled. After we order, Meek shifted into the booth closer to me. "Onika we can't keep hiding this." He frowned. "I know & I'm sorry just I'm in a bad spot right now." I said almost tearing up. "Meek you know I love you and I always will but without me Safaree will not survive. I'm the reason he got better I can't just leave." I explained while I grabbed his hand. "Nic, you got us in a private room and you wearing a wig infront of me. I hadda come in through the back. This aint how its suppose to be." He said as he looked at my hand. "I know just wait a little. He just recovered I want to make sure he's okay. I still care about him you know. & Even if this wasn't a secret I'd still get a private room." I grinned as I rubbed his inner thigh. "No Nic, You ain't getting shit tonight. You usually fuck me up." He said as he kissed my cheek. The waitor knocked on the door and we both said 'come in' in unison. "For you, Ms.Maraj." He said as he put my plate down infront of me. "And for you, Mr.Williams." He smiled. He brought out Meek's plate, it was a huge lobster with alot of greens and butter. We both started eating and having small talk. "So when we have kids what we gonna name them." He laughed. "Rihmeek.." I said as I eyed him. "Forreal ma, just tell me what you wanna name your kids." He chuckled. "Well I always like Jada as a name." I said shyly. "How bout a boys name?" He asked. "Maybe Naz?" I questioned. "How bout Rihmeek." He said as he kissed my hand. "Of course." I said as I kissed his cheek. We finished our meals and we decided to stay for some drinks. Meek layed me down on the booth and pulled up my dress. "Rihmeek, chill yo." I said looking concerned. Of course he ignored it and went to work. I started moaning and i wanted to move my legs but my tight dress restricted me which made it even more intense. Just as I was about to rid of all my tension he stopped. "Rihmeek!" I yelled at him. He looked at me and laughed so hard. I smacked him in the face playfully. "Ard nigga wait till we alone next time. You aint gone be laughin ova dere playboy." I said in my jamaican accent. "Baby you know thats so sexy when you do that right." He smiled as he bit his lip. Now he really gonna get it. I sat on his lap and stared bouncing around. "Nic, what you doing?" He asked as he laughed. "Of you know just getting comfy darling." I said in my british accent. I could feel Meek Jr. Poking out my plan was working. "Well whats this?" I said as I whipped Meek jr. out. I started kissing the tip and going down to the middle. I could feel Meek strained against the booth seat. I got back up and fixed my hair and dress. "Well it was nice seeing you again Rihmeek. We should do this another time." I said smiling while I put my hand out to shake his. He shook my hand and as soon as I was about to leave he came behind me and hugged me. "Bye baby text me when You get home. I love you." He said before he french kissed me. I opened the door and headed for my car. I opened the door and sat in my car. I turned on the engine and put the radio on. I was just looking at the restaurant contemplating what just happened. But then I saw something in front of the restaurant. This nigga.
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
Updated again guys 😇 its gonna get really juicy and fucking interesting in the next chapter. Vote and comment on any suggestions or even if you want to be in the story.

~ Love , Coco 💟😘😍