Why did I?

I ran over to Nicki as fast as I could. "Nicki, Baby please wake up!" I checked her pulse it was beating faintly. I unlocked my phone and called 911. I told them our address and five minutes later they arrived. The lifted up Nicki onto the gurney and I sat next to her in the ambulance. I started crying, I haven't cried since Aunt Rhonda died. I remember I was with Tak and we just sat there wordless, surprisingly this was more painful. I just couldn't take my eyes off of Nicki. We arrived at the hospital and the ran Nicki to the ER. I couldn't come in with them so I waited in the waiting room. I called my assistant Lucy. "Hello, Lucy its me Mr.Williams. I need you to find a woman by the name of Carol Maraj, I just need her phone number as soon as possible." I said. "I'm working on some paperwork would you like me to stop right now, sir?" She asked. "Yes Lucy, please hurry. Email the number to me thank you." I hunged up and called Tak and Coon. I told Tak and Coon what happened and they rushed over to the hospital. When they arrived I hugged both of them and started crying. "Man I don't even know what happened, I just walked inna door and she was laying on the floor." I cried. "Its okay, Meek she'll be okay and she's in our prayers." Tak said. I looked up and I heard a woman screaming at the receptionist. "I AM CAROL MARAJ, MY DAUGHTER ONIKA MARAJ CHECKED IN, SHE'S HERE WITH A FRIEND ROBERT WILLIAMS." She screamed. I ran over to the desk and hugged her. I barely knew the woman but we both loved her daughter. "It's sad that we had to meet this way Mrs.Maraj, I'm Robert." I tried to let go of her but she kept me in. "Robert what happened?" She cried. "I walked in the house on my way back from work and she was lying on the ground in the kitchen." I said. "Oh my poor baby, I wish I could talk to her." She cried. "All we can do is wait, come sit down I'll get Takir to get you something to drink and a towel." I explained. Later a young male doctor came out of the ER. "Mrs.Maraj?" He asked. "Yes?" She said. "Onika is still unresponsive, she's awake but she's not talking. She's on life support, quite frankly I haven't seen anything like it but a couple doctors say its common. She collapsed from malnutrient, has Onika ever had any mental disorders?" The doctor asked. "Yes it's all on her records, but she collapsed from malnutrient?" She asked. "It looks like she has been starving herself for days, I also found out that she's with child so it made it more severe." The doctor said.

Nicki's POV

Fuck man, this shit really hurts. I planned on not making it, I am so sorry for Mama and Rahmeek. I love them both very much why'd I do this? I just don't want to have this child, I don't want it to have the burden of me being his or her's mother.

//Updating more tomorrow. You guys should comment and like, it shows me that I should do more :). Check out my new story, I think it's really interesting\\