Goodbye

"Thank you, Trey. I'll go find Meek now." I blushed. Onika he was totally flirting. Nah, he couldn't have been. Meek employs him, he looks smarter than that. I went over to the staff room and grabbed a bottle of Voss. I sat down on the leather couch and watched TV. It was a really nice staff room too, nice grey walls with oak wood flooring. I enjoyed the vibe in this room, the vibe of being a rapper is filling in this building. I can do this.

Meek came in the room and sat next to me. "You want anything?" He asked pointing to the liquor rack in the corner. I nodded my head and told him some scotch. He brought the glass over to me and I started sipping. "So Nic, I'm thinking that after we drop this song we could actually preform it." He smiled. "Of course." I smiled back. "I have to go out and meet this new artist Lil Snupe. I'll be back around six, I need you to stay here and be CEO Nicki." He laughed. "Alright playboy, Give me a hug and I'll see you in four hours." I laughed. He hugged and kissed me goodbye. I went out of the staff room and a young girl, who had light brown hair walked up to me. "Hello, Ms.Maraj. I'm Jessica, I'm the producer for studio eight. Mr.Williams informed staff that you'll be in charge, he usually comes in and listens to the music before we finish it off and label in, would you mind doing it?" She smiled. I nodded and followed her into the studio. When I looked in the room, Trey was there and another boy. He was tall and had a cruddy. "Play the track." Jessica told Trey. He pushed the button and the music came on. It was a mixture of R&B and Rap. I really liked it and I thought it could be big. Jessica gave me a release paper for the music and I signed it. Trey told me to stay a few minutes he wanted to show me the guy's hook for our song. "Nic, isn't this hot? This boy Chris knows how to sing." He smiled. "He really do, damn this shit is hot." I laughed. Trey came over towards me and held me. "Just like you." He whispered. My conscious said no but I wanted to. I kissed him and we started making out. He was grabbing on my butt and kissing on my neck. "Damn Nic, you got a nigga out here desperate. Come see me tonight, I wanna treat you how you should be treated." He whispered. I nodded. Nic, you love Meek why are you doing this? Maybe I'm bored but what Trey gives me is a rush of adrenaline and I love it. I walked out of the studio with my hair trussled and my face red. Damn that was exhilarating. Meek and I caught eyes. Oh fuck. He busted in the studio. "Nigga, I know you aint mess with my girl." His hood accent popped off. I grabbed Meek but the hand and pushed him away. I took him to the break room. "Baby I'm so sorry you know I love you." I cried. Tears fell down his face with his no emotion face. "Onika, I think we need a break." He croaked. Oh no. "Baby, please." I cried. "Its for the best, your obviously bored." He said. I started crying and I held my face together. "Meek I love you." I whispered. He got up and went the door, "I love you too, Onika." He whispered as he walked out. He left me laying on the couch crying.

And that was the last time I saw him for the next fifteen years.

GUYS! Go follow minaj.fandom on ig and follow my tumblr @bythenameonika I will be posting all things Nicki on there! Updating shortly after this too.

@3