Welcome To ATL

"Nicki, wake up your gonna miss your flight." Meek laughed. I woke up and saw him with suitcases. I jumped up and put on some blue jeans with a black wife beater and some heels. "Damn ma, I almost don't want you to go." He chuckled. "I love you baby." I said. He grabbed my hand and led me out the hospital doors. We started driving towards JFK. I fell asleep in the car but woke up to Meek cussing. "fucking dumbass worthless piece of shit." He yelled. "Baby its okay just keep driving." I said. "No these fucking idiots don't know how to drive." He explained. I looked out the window and saw we were here. He parked the car and we both got out. I got my two suitcases out of the car and kissed him goodbye. "Baby be careful and come
down as soon as you can. I'll call you when i land" I explained. He nodded his head and told me he loved me. I started walking towards the door and Meek pulled off. I went through security and saw my gate. I sat down next to this old lady knitting. "Oh baby, you look so young where are you going?" She chuckled. "I'm actually very excited I'm going to my new home in Atlanta" I explained. "Good luck with that baby." she laughed. they called our gate and we board the plane. I sat down and wrapped the blanket they provided around myself and fell asleep once again. We started to land when I woke up. I buckled myself up again and we slowly went down. When we landed I had so many butterflies in my stomach. I just wanted to sleep in our new place. We landed and everyone crowded to leave the plane. I got my bags from the baggage claim and headed for the doors and stopped a taxi. "Where to, Miss?" He asked. "22615 Southern Lights Road Atlanta" I said. "Whoa that house is really nice everyone in the neighborhood has been talking about it." He explained. "I know, I moved here with my boyfriend he's coming in a couple of days." I explained. "Good luck, hun." He laughed. After 30 minutes we were there, the house was beautiful. The perfect blue siding and the black accents with the beautiful garden. This was home. I felt so safe and elated. All the neighbors greeted me and had small talk with me. I walked inside, Meek already had it furnished. The house had four bedrooms. We had 2 full bathrooms upstairs and half bathroom in the basement and main floor. I unpacked all of my stuff and put them in drawers.
Meek POV
-----------------------------------
"Tak, you know I'm leaving. I can't do this business anymore, Nic has been hurt so much and this business will break her. I'm starting something simple, I wanna make a record label, Nic has some hard ass rhymes." I smiled. "Come to atlanta and help me." I pleaded. "Alright Meek We'll do it just go to Atlanta we got this covered and send me some of Nicki's rhymes." Coon said. I dapped both of them up and headed for my car. I started driving and thought of some of the rhymes I read when I went to pack her stuff....

Why is that you could only see the worst in me? I swear sometimes it feel like it nurtures me. But to keep it all real, it's kinda hurtin' me
I could say I'm done with it, but it lurks in me. So I'mma just tell myself that it works for me. Take a real long drive in the Mercedes. And I might pop a couple of them Percocies
Yeah, that'll make me transform to Hercules.