The Man I Love

"Meek I gotta go." I said as I kissed him. I pulled up my pants and threw on my hoodie. "Text me later tonight I wanna make sure you're okay." He smiled as I walked out the door. I closed the door behind me and was prepared to tell Safaree I wanted to move out. I got into my car and started driving. I started blasting these love songs and smiling. I am lucky, I have the man I love, the fans I love and I get to make music. God is by my side and I am by his. I'll be okay.
         I arrived at my house and locked my car doors. I opened the door and saw Safaree laying on the couch with a Corona on the table. He walked up to me and kissed my cheek. "Hey babe." He smiled. "SB we needa talk. I'm gonna go change and I'll be back down." I looked down at the ground. Safaree's smile soon turned into a straight face. I went upstairs and changed into my white long sleeve shirt and my nike shorts. I went back downstairs and sat across from him on the other couch. "Safaree I want to move out, We spend too much time together on tour and everything." I said. "Nic-" "No its what I want to do." I said sternly. "Okay I get it but how are you gonna find a house? Its 2011 almost 2012 and the market is horrible nobody is selling anything." He questioned. "I might stay with Rika for a little but I'm sure I'll find a house soon." I smiled. " I'm packing my stuff tonight and I'll be gone by tomorrow afternoon." I said. "Whatever." He said as he turned the channel on the TV and took a sip of his corona. I went upstairs and grabbed my pink adidas duffle bag and put a couple of panties in it with a few outfits and shoes. I grabbed my purse and keys and headed out the door. I sat in my car and called Meek. He answered on the third ring. "Baby, I'm coming over right now I'm gonna stay with you for awhile." I said almost in tears. "Okay, Nic, I'll be here. You want me to order something?" He asked. "No it's fine, I love you I'll see you soon." I smiled as a tear fell out my eye. I started to drive towards his house, it was only thirty minutes away.
                 I pulled up to his driveway and got my bag out of the car. I put the garage code in and walked through the door. "Meeeeeek!" I screamed. I dropped my bag and ran over to him. "I'm free, we're free. & I love you so much." I smiled. He kissed me and lead me to the couch. We cuddled and watched tv all night long till we both fell asleep.