Chapter 1: The Walk That Changed Kion

Kion was hanging out with his best friend Kovu. They were joking around and laughing. They were having a great time.

After a couple hours, Kovu left Kion to hang out with Kiara. Kion took a walk on his own.

As he walked, he saw a turtle on its back. Kion lightly chuckled, and helped him up. "Thank you!" The turtle smiled. "Anytime," Kion replied.

Kion continued his walk. He felt some pain in his scar. Kion rubbed it.

Kion had gotten his scar from a tree branch scraping at his eye. It hurt from time to time, but it wasn't that bad.

Kion continued his walk, when his sight went black. Kion could hear this voice in his head, but he couldn't recognize who it was, but it definitely sounded like a male.

The Lion was saying something to him. Kion couldn't quite make it out. Then, Kion's mind got corrupted. His pupils shrank. Kion got his vision back.

Kion was now craving the taste of blood. He unsheathed his claws, and walked back to Priderock.

"Hi Kion," A Hirax smiled. Kion growled at it, and flew it to the side.

There was this voice talking inside Kion's brain. "Hurt everything, kill anything!" Kion growled.

Kion walked to Priderock, his claws extended like he was an outlander.

Kion walked up Priderock. "Hi Kion," Zuri smiled. Kion roared and threw her to the side. Zuri landed on her shoulder, and cried in pain.

Simba walked up to Kion. "Hey you alright?" Simba asked. Kion snarled at him.

"Kion?" Simba asked. Kion charged at Simba. "I will kill you!" Kion growled. Simba stared at him, wide-eyed.

"Kion what are you doing!" Nala shouted. She headbutted Kion off Simba. Kion growled at her.

Nala looked at her sons face. "Simba, look at his eyes.." Nala said. Kion's eyes were fire red.

Kion growled with rage, and walked inside Priderock. Nala ran up to Zuri to make sure she was ok.

Kion crashed into someone on his way into Priderock. "Oh sorry," Rani apologized. Kion growled and threw her to the side.

Rani fell on her paw. "Ahh!" She screamed in pain. She looked back at Kion, and noticed something different. His eyes were red, glowing in the darkness.

Rani limped out of Priderock. "Rani are you ok!" Nala shouted running up up her. "I think my paw is sprained," Rani replied.

Nala looked at it and nodded, "Yes, it's sprained." Rani sighed. "Don't worry, it will be better in a few days," Nala replied. Rani smiled.

"Hey, uh what up with Kion?" Rani asked. "I'm not sure," Simba sighed.

"Kill them Kion! Hurt them! Make them feel pain!" Kion didn't recognize this voice, but his body told him to listen to it.

"I will make them feel pain," Kion growled.