Chapter 3: Darkside

Rani waited untill Kion walked by her den. She slowly walked to the entrance. But Kion stood infront of her.

"Trying to escape are we," Kion growled. "N-No, I'm not trying to escape," Rani backed away. Kion threw her against a wall and pinned her there.

"I don't like liars," Kion growled. "I'm not lieing," Rani's voice was shaking. Kion sunk his claws deep in her throat, then let go. Rani fell to the ground, and cried.

"Don't try to run away again," Kion growled. He started walking out. "I know you aren't like this Kion, please go back to normal," Rani begged.

Kion turned around and growled, "This is me! I have always been like this!" Rani stood up, "No, the old Kion I knew was kind and caring to all animals, he never acted like this."

Kion roared and pinned her down. He clawed at her stomach. Rani screamed in pain. "That Kion never existed!" Kion shouted.

Kion got off Rani. She was in a pool of blood. Kion walked out.

He walked inside Priderock. The lionesses had caught a gazelle. The trembled in fear as Kion walked into Priderock.

Kion layed down and ate the gazelle. It was almost gone, when Kiara slowly walked toward Kion.

"K-Kion?" She asked, her voice trembling. Kion looked up from the gazelle. Blood dripping from his muzzle. He glared at her.

"W-We were wondering if we could have something to eat?" Kiara stampered. Kion stood up and clawed Kiara's throat.

"You eat when I say you can eat," Kion growled. Kiara cried in pain and ran to Nala.

Kovu walked in right when Kion clawed at Kiara. "Kion!" Kovu shouted.

Kovu had been on a quick trip, and had no idea what Kion did to Simba, and what he was doing.

Kion turned to him, his eye's glowing red, blood on his muzzle.

Kovu gasped, "Kion?" Kion lunged at him. He pinned him to the ground, "Die Kovu!" Kion was about about bite into his neck, but Kiara hit him off.

Kion landed hard on his shoulder. He grunted in pain. Kion stood up, but limped by his shoulder. Kion growled at Kiara.

"Not so strong now huh?" Kiara smirked at him. Kion roared. He rolled his shoulder and popped it back into place, he didn't seem to be in pain. Kiara gasped.

Kion slowly walked to her, and extended his claws. Kiara tried to run, but Kion grabbed her throat. He slowly sunk his claws in, but Kovu pushed him.

Kovu growled at Kion, "What has gotten into you!" Kion clawed at Kovu's eyes. Kovu roared with pain.

"Kovu, are you going to join me?" Kion asked with a growl. "No," Kovu shouted. Kion's paw glowed blue. He put his paw on Kovu's eyes, he could see again, but the scars were still there.

Then, Kion's paw turned red, he placed his paw on Kovu's shoulder. Kovu's eyes glowed red. "Kovu, will you join me?" Kion asked. Kovu nodded. Kion smirked evilly and turned to the lionesses. Kiara gasped in fear.

"Welcome to the darkside Kovu," Kion smirked.