Chapter 4: Evil To A New Level

Kiara couldn't believe it. "No Kovu!" She screamed. Kovu growled.

Nala hugged Kiara in fear. "Kovu, watch them, I'm going to bring others," Kion growled with a smirk. Kovu nodded. The lionesses trembled in fear. Kion walked out.

Kion walked towards the outlands "Kamili! Shomari!" Kion shouted.

Two male lions walked out to Kion. "What do you want?" Kamili growled. "Yea. What's up?" Shomari asked.

(Kamili 25, Kamili means, "Flawless")

(Shomari 26, Shomari means, "Forceful")

"I've taken over the Pridelands, want to join?" Kion smirked evilly. Shomari and Kamili looked at each other, then turned to Kion.

"Sure," Kamili growled. "It will be nice not living in the outlands anymore," Shomari replied. "It will be, and you can kill anything you want," Kion smirked.

"What are we waiting for, let's go!" Shomari shouted. They ran to Priderock.

When the arrived, Kovu was attacking a lioness. "Kovu!" Kion shouted. Kovu got off her and walked to Kion.

"This is Kamili, and Shomari, they are joining us," Kion explained. Kovu nodded.

"No!" Zuri shouted. Kion growled at her. She backed away. "You guys stay here, I'm checking on Rani," Kion walked to Rani's cave.

When he arrived, Rani was still on the ground, bleeding. Kion smirked evilly, "Weak huh?" Rani just groaned. Kion clawed at her neck. Rani cried.

Kion left, Rani wouldn't be causing trouble anytime soon.

He walked in Priderock. "Please, don't hurt us!" Tiifu cried. Sarabi layed in the corner, to weak to do anything.

Kion growled, "We are incharge now, and if you argue..." Kion grabbed a lioness, and bit her neck. She fell, dead, "You die."

They nodded and backed away, ears pinned to their heads.

"Let's get something to eat," Kion said, "Kovu, watch them." Kovu nodded.

Not long after, Kion, Shomari, and Kamili came back with two gazelles.

"Here eat," Kion threw a gazelle to the lionesses. After all, they had to eat or they would die.

Kion, Kamili, Shomari, and Kovu ate their own gazelle.

"Remember, I'm the one incharge," Kion growled. Kovu, Kamili, and Shomari nodded.

Kion smirked. "They will all know your pain!" The voice shouted. "Yes, they will," Kion growled.