Chapter 6: A Nightmare

From then on, the lionesses made sure to not trigger Kion. They didn't want to die like Zuri, Kiara, and the other lionesses he had killed.

"Kovu!" Kion yelled. Kovu walked up to Kion. "Keep watch, I'll be a minute," Kion growled. Kovu nodded. Kion walked into Rani's den.

Rani's stomach was healed, but she could no longer walk.

Kion walked into the den. Rani tried to stand, but just fell back down. Kion grabbed Rani's scruff and threw her into the wall.

Rani cried at the pain. Kion held her down.

"You're going to give me cubs," Kion growled. Rani's eye's widened in horror. "No! Get off me!" She shouted. Kion forced himself on her.

Kion finished. He walked out. Rani rolled over and cried.

Kion walked inside Priderock.

One of the lionesses attacked him, Kion quickly threw her down, and bit into her neck. She died. Kion growled at the others.

Nala walked up to her son, "Kion, please you need to calm down." Kion held her throat with his claws, "No one tells me to calm down," Kion roared. He threw Nala across the cave.

Kovu, Kamili, and Shomari flanked Kion. "If you want to eat, or drink, I suggest you stop trying to fight," Kion growled. The lionesses nodded. Kion threw them a zebra, then headed to Rani's cave.

Kion threw a gazelle in. "Here," He growled. He walked away.

Rani was starving, so she ate the gazelle. She finished, and tried to stand, but fell because of her arm.

"Kings of the past, help us!" Rani cried.