Chapter 15: The Pridelands

Kion's paw had finally healed. He started walking toward Priderock, with Payne flying above him.

Priderock came into Kion's sight. "You will pay Rani," Kion growled. He ran faster.

Kion finally arrived.

"Kion!" Tiifu shouted in disbelief. Kion growled. "Where's Rani!" "Your not going to lay a paw on her," Nala growled. Kion turned to his left and saw his mother.

"Fine, I'll have to kill you then," Kion growled. "No, you'll have to fight us all," Sarabi growled back. All the lionesses blocked the entrance to Priderock.

The lionesses didn't want Kion hurting Rani, or the cubs.

Kion growled. He attacked. The lionesses lunged at him on all sides. Kion roared and threw them off him.

Kion grabbed Tiifu's throat, and threw her down. Tiifu went back into the fight.

"You'll all pay for this!" Kion growled. He threw them all. The lionesses blacked out.

Kion slowly walked up Priderock. He unsheathened his claws and smirked evilly.

Kion walked inside Priderock. He saw Rani, standing there as if she was waiting for him.

"Kion please-" Kion cut her off. "You tried to kill me! Now it's my turn to finish what I intended," Kion raised his paw, his claws razor sharp. He threw his paw down on Rani....

To be continued....