Chapter 7/13

-

"Go to the rooftop and ask the watchman --
That unique sultan, where did he go?"

-

~11 Days After Disappearance~

My feet drag behind me as I groggily walk to the front door, and I groan - not whine - when the door gets knocked on again as I walk from the couch to the door. It's not a far walk, but I'm moving slower than a snail seeing as I haven't slept properly in 7 days, and counting. "I fucking heard you!" I yell - it didn't come out as more of a whine, I fucking swear - to whoever the fuck in banging on my door at 6 in the fucking morning. Did I mention it's fucking 6 in the morning? Cause it fucking is and I haven't even had coffee and I swear to fuck I'm about to murder the person who just a fucking knocked again.

I pull the door open, and I was about ready to go apeshit but I pause when I'm met with two pairs of eyes that belong to my 'enemies.' "Hiya mate." Phil says at the same time that Techno says, "Hallo" I think my brain does a full restart as I stare at Phil's wide smile and Techno's almost bored expression. My brain doesn't even comprehend Phil's smile falling, or him entering my home. "Tubbo, you like death walking."

My brain's backup system must kick in about five minutes after Phil spoke for my brain to comprehend them.

Yeah I feel like it too. I watch as Phil takes off his coat, Techno following suit with his cape, as my brain turns back on. And once it does, man does it turn into a shit show up in the ol' noggin. Phil and Techno are in my house. Phil and- TECHNO'S IN MY GODDAMN HOUSE. Micheal is just upstairs and could wake up at any fucking moment and just stumble across Techno. Oh god, techno's gonna murder my child.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" That 100% came out harsher then it was meant to be. But can you really fucking blame me?! The man dubbed the 'Orphan Killer' is just taking off his snow covered boots in my entryway with my 4-year old - ORPHAN - child just upstairs.

"We just wanna talk Tubbo, it's about Ranboo." Phil says these words in a soft voice, a voice like you're calming a wild animal. And I've heard enough of that tone in the past couple days to hate it.

But I don't yell or throw a fit, not because I didn't want to, I definity wanted to, but the way he said Ranboo's name I paused that for the moment. "What happened?" I ask urgently, my worries mirrored perfectly in my tone.

Phil was quick to close the gap between us and hold my face between his hands, it's not as comforting as I'm assuming he hoped it would be. "He's not dead mate, we just haven't been able to find him. No need to panic."

"The kid's husband is missing, of course he should be panicking." Techno supplies, from the entrance of the doorway he hasn't left since he took off his boots. That's when I notice that the door had been closed and I was now standing next to the armrest of the couch, almost sitting on top of it from where I was leaning on it. Phil was still standing directly in front of me and was still holding my goodman face, which I still don't like much, but Techno had stayed right next to the door. Him taking off his boots tell me he's not gonna leave anytime soon, but him not stepping further into the house does calm my mind a bit more - which is a bit odd.

"I don't want him to have a panic attack again." Phil says without looking away from me. Gods, can this old man learn about personal space? "We're not here to hurt you or anything, we just want to talk."

"Okay, I get it. Can you stop fucking touching me now?" I fall backwards so I sprawl out onto the couch, and away from Phil's wrinkly paws. Phil looks a little offended and a snort comes from somewhere - most likely from the only other person in the room, dumbass. "I'm making coffee if I have to deal with both of you." I roll off of the couch and barely land on my feet, but I manage it. I walk over to the counter and make quick work of starting the coffee machine as I make plans to get out of the house if this whole thing goes south.