Chapter 12/13

-

If his heart and soul have joined with the Gods,
and he left this realm of earth and water, where did he go?

-

    I sigh as I sip on hot black coffee. Phil and Niki also sip on coffee, who brought their cups; already knowing my lack of mugs in the household. Techno sips on something non-disclosed to me that he brought to the house when they showed up without warning inside of my damn living room. That was a shocker to wake up to, three anarchists in the livingroom of a creator of a country named Snowchester, wonder if they’ll blow it up. Micheal was staring at the side of Techno's head from where he was sat on Niki's lap - Niki was sat right next to the hog. And Techno seemed to be trying not to look towards the toddler.

    “I can hear you thinking from here, mate.” Phil says towards me. I look towards the older, because of the bags under his eyes I can tell that he hadn’t slept the night before, same with Niki. Whereas Techno looks rejuvenated, I expect him to have gotten a full night's rest.

    “Yeah, and your eyebags are the size of the atlantic.” I poke back, even though his words most likely didn’t hold any ill intent. “Why are you guys here anyway?” They’ve been coming around too often lately.

    “They’re worried for your mental health.” Techno answers, not sounding like he cares an ounce about my oh so fragile mental state. Micheal pokes at the man's cheek.

    “Puffy said that you had a session-”

    “I didn’t have a damn session. She lectured me in my kitchen.” I take another sip of my coffee, it tastes extra bland today. “Also don’t say that I need a damn session, I hear enough from Tommy.”

    “If Tommys telling you to do it you know somethings wrong.” The colored haired girl says as she softly blows on her coffee. I send her a playful glare, she sends one back. “I’m just saying, Tommy has improved talking with Puffy. You should consider it.”

    “Why? So she can tell me how I fucked everything up? That the reason Ranboo is gone is because of me?”

    They all look at me with looks full of pity, actually I don’t think Techno's look consisted of pity. “Why would she tell you that you’re the problem?”

    “Because it’s the damn truth. You guys know more than I do about Ranboo and he’s my husband. He doesn’t trust me-”

    “Shut up.” Techno says bluntly. “He didn’t tell you anything because he cares about you, he cares about Micheal. I can’t say why but just knowing about what’s happening with Ranboo put you and your son at risk. Stop making this situation all about you and your problems, because Ranboo simply wanted to protect your selfish ass.” Techno hisses as Micheal pulls a strand of his hair. Techno glares at the toddler, the child simply sticks his tongue out towards him.

    “You’re rude.” I say, even though I know he was trying to snap some sense into me. Techno isn’t that bad, to the people he actually likes. I happen to be one of those people so I think I'm lucky, if not I think Snowchester would be a ghost town at this point.

    “You’re fucking stubborn.” Phil butts in, that old man has to shut it. You know what, all of these fuckers have to shut the fuck up.

    “Can we not argue right now? Aren’t we supposed to be getting along and being friends?” The levelheaded one finally speaks, thank you Niki.

    “True.” Phil says as he stands up and walks over to me. “You’re fine, so don’t worry about it too much. Let’s talk about something else!” Phil grabs my arm and basically spins me to the couch. This old man actually has a lot of spunk left in him.