Chapter 11/13

-

If he is mine, why is he with others?
Since he’s not here, to what “there” did he go?

-
~17 days after disappearance~

    I drop my head onto Niki’s shoulder as I yawn. The sun hasn’t even risen yet, why the hell am I awake?

    “We’ll head towards Niki’s City, you guys head to Las Nevadas. We’ll meet around the border.” Techno says as he stretches his back.

    “You got it, mate.” Phil says as he grabs my shoulder and pulls me away from my human pillow.

I, in return make grabby hands towards Nikis warmth. She laughs towards me as she plants her feet next to Techno. “See you in a bit Tubbo!”

Phil begins to pull me away, against my damn will. “Why couldn’t I have gone with Niki?”

“Because Techno doesn’t wanna deal with you.”

“You could’ve gone with Techno, your argument is terrible.”

“How about this for an argument. We don’t trust you to not do something stupid, and Niki doesn’t have the backbone to fight you.”

“Hey I’m not Tommy, okay?”

“You’re his best friend you dimwit.”

“Still invalid.”

“Also Techno wanted to scout Kinoko Kingdom, and I wanted to talk to…” His words die as he turns towards the direction of Las Nevadas.

    “Who the hell do you know in Las Nevadas?” We begin to walk the highway towards Las Nevadas.

-

    “Do you think that Quackity would care if we just look around?” The geezer asks as he looks towards the busy roads of the city.

    “He most likely would, he’s been overprotective lately.”

    “Then how are we supposed to get close?”

    “We can make an outpost or some shit.” I make a 180 to see any good lookout spots.

    “I mean if he doesn’t want us in, why would he want Ranboo in?”

    “You blew up L’manberg, the place he called home.”

    “So?”

    “You’re a dick.” I stand and begin to walk towards the main road into the city.

    “What are you doing?” Phil screeches from behind me.

    “Big Q doesn’t like you, he doesn’t have a problem with me.”

    “Phil!” I hear a british voice say. I turn to see a tall brunette with a cigarette in his mouth. He pulls the butt out of his mouth and smiles towards the both of us. “I thought it was you! Here come this way, I’ll show you what I’ve been working on! Tubbo, you as well!” He turns on his heel and begins to walk away. Phil grabs onto my arm and pulls me along to follow him.

   -

    “So I had an epiphany just a couple weeks ago. Do you wanna know what that epiphany was?” I nod my head as I look at the van, a familiar van. “Burgers!” He pulls down a curtain as if it was rehearsed. It reveals a picture of Will and Ranboo, both holding spatulas happily. “Isn’t it great idea, Phil?”

    “Ranboos working on this with you?” I point towards the duo colored hybrid on the poster.

    “Yup! He’s been of much help. He just finished up painting the van, once he shows up again we’ll-”