Chapter 10/13

-

All night long, I implore both moon and Venus — 
That lovely face, like a moon, where did he go?

-
~16 days after disappearance~

    “Why exactly do I have to go? He’s probably dead anyway.” I whine as I pull my boots onto my feet.

    “Did you want your husband dead?” I look up to Foolish, he puts his hands up in surrender. “I’m just saying that it kinda sounds like that.” he laughs as he speaks.

    “Sorry, Foolish I shouldn’t have said that. I’ve just been in a mood.” I stand as I finish meeting and killing Mr. Bunny Rabbit “Thanks for coming and looking after Micheal. Techno and Phil don’t send much warning.”

    I watch as Foolish grabs the envelope from the coffee table. He examines the envelope, well the wax stamp that sealed the folded paper. “This is a little over the top, right? I mean they could have easily massaged you. But nope, they had to send a fancy ass letter.”

    “That’s the Syndicate for you, they're scary.”

    “A fancy envelope scares you?” He mocks, I just stare at him. “I’m not judging, the envelope is really scary.”

    “You would probably piss your pants if Techno walked in right now.”

    “Okay true but-” He cuts himself off with a laugh.

I roll my eyes and walk towards the door. “Bye Foolish!” I close the door and release a breath as I feel small crystallized water fall onto the tip of my nose. It’s been so cold lately, that’s saying something seeing as Snowchester is a snow city. As I walk I see the poster that was posted on the bulletin board. “Ranboo_Beloved has been reported missing-” I look away, I told Tommy not to worry about it. To not make it a known thing that Ranboo is missing, but the stubborn ass didn’t listen. I go through the hyperlope to DreamSmp land.

This place has been looking chaotic lately. Especially with Tommy’s mission to destroy everything that isn’t necessary. Eret apparently is gonna go on clean up duty with volunteers, hopefully they do.

I avoid any human contact as I make my way to Techno’s place. Which wasn’t a hard thing since the majority of travel was through the nether, which common folk seem to avoid if they don’t have a death wish. I walk through the small gap in the fense when I finally make it to the snow filled acre.

“Tubbo!” I hear a soft voice say. I look around to see Niki near the small stables connected to the front of the house.

I walk over and give her a small wave. “Hey Niki. What are you up to?” I pet the snot of the horse that was in front of me.

“Just readying the horses for the trip. It’s crazy how Techno bred all of them, he puts his eggs in very random baskets at times.” I laugh a bit, isn’t that the truth. During the Potopia Era I never expected Techno to be the farmer, of potatoes of all things. “Well head inside, Techno’s gonna give your poor ass some gear.”

I give a hurt look towards the girl. “That’s just rude.” She gives me a kind smile as she kneels down to tighten the saddle on the horse a tad. I smile and walk into the house, hearing Phil and Techno talk upstairs.

    “Techno I don’t think it was a good idea.” Phil says, sounding a little annoyed.

    “Why not?” Techno questioned.

    “Because we’re looking for his missing husband.” Oh, they’re talking about me. “Not to mention he’s not in the right place mentally. We’ve both seen how he’s been since Ranboo left. Puffy had to put a fucking sleeping pills in his tea to get him to sleep.” I hear Phil let out a sigh.