Prologue - Friends United

My name is Natsu Sugihara, 19 years old, and the son of a prestigious family. I stand at 172 cm (or about 5'8" for you imperial folk), and am actually very distinct amongst most Japanese men for the fact that I have luscious long hair. It's black in colour, and it compliments my green eyes. Let's just say that I am very charming indeed.

As you can probably infer from "prestigious", me and my family are very wealthy, but unlike most other high-class families in this country, we're a lot more liberal

As you can probably infer from "prestigious", me and my family are very wealthy, but unlike most other high-class families in this country, we're a lot more liberal. We never flaunt our wealth or look down on others as though they're peasants; we treat them just as we would treat anyone else. This also means that I've had a great amount of freedom in my life, being able to go anywhere or do pretty much anything without consequence. My father is a lawyer, and my mother is a doctor, which means I don't see them too often, but I don't care much for that. They taught me the skills I need to be self-sufficient, and I still love them dearly. They also set me up with a nice part-time job and a nice, spacious apartment in Nerima, and that all happened when I started high school.

School was pretty standard, though I did become very popular for my unique physique; long-haired guys aren't something you see every day. So, yeah. I've had a good reputation, and I was always invited to parties and to join clubs. However, during my last year of middle school, I met a beautiful girl when I went to catch the train to school, and that girl was Mami Nanami.

 However, during my last year of middle school, I met a beautiful girl when I went to catch the train to school, and that girl was Mami Nanami

Mami was the same age as me, and also happened to be from a wealthy family (not that I'm biased or anything). She had blonde hair and blue eyes, and she had the most beautiful body I think I've ever seen for a woman in general. None of my female friends before her could even compete. Anyhow, we hit it off very quickly, both of us bonding over our unique physical traits. However, Mami went to a prestigious all-girls private school far off from where I live, meaning we weren't able to talk to each other too often, but we agreed to chat whenever we got the chance. There was also one particular day sometime after we met where she came to me crying, but we agreed to not talk about that. However, it has allowed us to get closer.

Upon graduating high school, I immediately applied for university, specifically Nerima University, so that I could major in Computer Science, Web Design and Foreign Language (mainly German). The university is close to where I live, so getting there wouldn't be too much of an issue. However, one day, when me and Mami were chatting about school, we were excited to learn that we were going to the same university. This meant that we could see each other a lot more often than we could before.

Finally, in April, the first day of class, one of the first things I did was look for Mami. I knew she'd be very easy to find, given that there aren't very many girls in Japan that have blonde hair. Sure enough, I found her.

Me - Hey Mami!

Mami turned to see me, and beamed in excitement.

Mami - Natsu!

We ran towards each other full speed, and embraced each other. We both knew that this was only the beginning of a new chapter in our relationship.

Me - Hey, you'd better get used to this face, 'cause you're gonna be seeing it more often!

Mami chuckled at this, and eventually gave me a question.

Mami - So, Natsu? What classes do you have?

Me - I decided to take up Computer Science and Web Design. Figured I'd also take German as well.

Mami - Shut up! I'm in German too!

Me - That's so cool! Maybe we can sit next to each other!

Mami - That'd be nice.

I then looked at my phone and suddenly realized what time it was.

Me - Oh! Would you look at the time! Almost time for 1st period!

I turned in the direction of the building where Web Design class was being hosted.

Me - I'll see you in German class, mein Liebe.

Mami - Hey, you've already got some of that Deutsch covered!

We both chuckled some more before leaving for our classes. I knew for sure that I could now get closer with Mami, and perhaps even turn our friendship into something more. But for now, we'll just take this one step at a time, and see where life takes us.